Looking Foward Creating Hack Team/Clan

Hello fellow members of maxcheaters.com

It doesnt make long I'm on this website and I think its a pretty great forum.

If I make this thread, It's because I'm looking foward in creating a kind of "team" of hackers.

Since exploits get fixed fast on popular servers, they are hard to use.

And as everyone know, the best way to keep an exploit or hack working, is to keep it for yourself or almost...

And the most interesting exploits(or actual working ones...) must have 600 posts to see on this forum...

I would be interested into creating a group of people, that has knowledge in hacking (dont worry, im not lame noob trying to make you work for me lol... lets say that I'm intermediate hacker  :D),

and I would like to find a popular server with low-rate ( or high rate...dont really care, I just wanna HACK ) where we could set up a powerfull hacking clan wit ++ weapons and kick donators asses maybe...

Well... maybe its again an idea that came in my head which is impossible...

But I'll stick to the fact "Everything is possible".

If you are interested just reply here, and if you are really interested, Just drop by my website: http://www.stonedcity.com ( this could be also team home forum, its warez forum, new (about 3-4 months old) and growing fast, not alot of L2 admins looking over there to catch L2 exploits...)

See you soon, maybe.

Finally I decided it was too long getting all those post, and 10$ for lifetime membership and to have the lastest release, its cheap...

I just hope it wont be too long until I receive my donator status...

Guest skaros

Finally I decided it was too long getting all those post, and 10$ for lifetime membership and to have the lastest release, its cheap...

I just hope it wont be too long until I receive my donator status...

it is a really nice idea to open a topic like this.

Because im bored of l2j servers and now i m playing lineage2 to find some bugs.

I found bugs , even for p atk (Not battle force) but i havent found yet a bug for enchant...

so... i hope a team will be created to search for bugs.

ps:dont double post.You may have good ideas and ur not a noob that he only wants posts but if you spam or double post or get completely off topic u look like one of them...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice idea but to do this you need people skilled in development,

All exploit use a "lineage" multithreading programming error or anti-pattern programming

(Elemental transaction) vulnerability to  packet injection

search exploit is not easy to do :)