[L2J]L2Averia

Jok3

dont  be fooled by online counter

russians always add fake counter x5 more people or even more than x5

every player online is 5 players online or more ,thats how they counter ,their l2ru pack have mod for that

I know that russians use fake online counters, but still they have good online, averia 5x have ~3k real players at evenings and it's a lot, you can log ig or check some videos and you will see that, still better than shity eu servers with 500 online and tons of bugs like tales or world. Also admins at ru servers care about players, answer every topic at forum, i can't say same about eu, i logged world forum and i didn't see any normal answer about bugs, admins just ignore or flame players for reporting smth so i better choose ru server.

dont  be fooled by online counter

russians always add fake counter x5 more people or even more than x5

every player online is 5 players online or more ,thats how they counter ,their l2ru pack have mod for that

And eu server isn't fakeing x5 or x10 ppl counter right? Most of rus servers got at least 1-2k online, and I bet you don't know how it looks in game with this amount of ppl. If server had 5k+ on then at even fortress siege would be like 4-8pts, at sieges at cc 10-20pts at one side. In any case rus servers got way more ppl than eu ever had.  :D

that was gamefirst.ru

they failed hard so they changed website/etc

well i liked the olympiad server though

when you type gamefirst.ru ,it rediects to averia

If dead website redircets to other, that proves its their previuos project? kk.

• 2 weeks later...

Info you can see at 1st post, some things changed like macros were removed, but the main features left same. Probably i'm gonna play with my cp unless everyone gonna go emo mode about full ru server.

i just today ask for eng support / eng forum and some eng info but they just delete my topic :x

//fixed only 3 pages of topics at general discusion :D

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/eng-forum-eng-support-some-info.15215/

but looking for cp for it maybe with iddq / achylek

Info you can see at 1st post, some things changed like macros were removed, but the main features left same. Probably i'm gonna play with my cp unless everyone gonna go emo mode about full ru server.

And wut about buffs in instances ? Well if there will be like 2-3 eu cp i think u can do smth, but ofc, if every each cp will play alone like always no chance.

And wut about buffs in instances ? Well if there will be like 2-3 eu cp i think u can do smth, but ofc, if every each cp will play alone like always no chance.

Before some weeks buffs were removed, but i saw much crying at forums so i think admins made it normal, but not sure since didn't have time to test it anymore.

Played in that server for about 4 hours, apart for the site which is totally in russian so you have to use a translator unless you know that language.

In game you can translate npc chat through '.cfg' command, however the community board (alt + b) is completely in russian (Global GK/Buffer/GM Shop) plus most of the people playing speak only RU.

In the other hand it has a very big population and their files seems to be good as well.