The great return of a scammer...and the dekarma starts...

™PoKoPikO*

you spamming at my server's topic be seriously man gtfo of my topics because the next time u will get dekarma again also i write if i am wrong with that dekarma mods will fix it and i dont thing that i am ... also if u call me again scammer i will come and find your pretty ass and i will catch out your string

you spamming at my server's topic be seriously man gtfo of my topics because the next time u will get dekarma again also i write if i am wrong with that dekarma mods will fix it and i dont thing that i am ... also if u call me again scammer i will come and find your pretty ass and i will catch out your string

Shut up , okey?  :poker face:

You want to do that? Really? You can find me in this Locations: Athens,Κολωνός. if you want to have a personal time with me :))

Also you are a scammer,and you are trying despered to get some money with the trick of opening server ho-ho-ho. And who cares about dekarma? I want just to rage you...

first of all you are a 15years old kid and i will not continue that , second l2ambrosia dont even exist ... go drink a lemonade and stop thinking about me all time i am not your friend or your father ( you know what i mean)

first of all you are a 15years old kid and i will not continue that , second l2ambrosia dont even exist ... go drink a lemonade and stop thinking about me all time i am not your friend or your father ( you know what i mean)

Well,im 17 now dude... :/ Please continue it,it will be so so funny :foreveralone: You don't even exist.

Threating for ddos? Oh-oh-oh reported x2 http://prntscr.com/1g46su for mods

Neah he was not threating me , he was just saying he's waiting to play on my server , ow Persie , I remember when you were trying to sell your "l2off pack" first you started like it costs 100 euros , after u sayed that if I have 50 euros now , you give me then 25 then could go lower to 10 and no project for the buyer , old times :D