Re: Core 98 - 99 lv. Feoh/Tyrr Warrior/Othell Rogue for Adena of the Server.

Hello ,

As title says I am buying 98 - 99 level feoh wizard/tyrr warrior/othell rogue inside Core server ( lineage2.eu )

Price would be paid by adena of the server and will circue around 1.5kkk depending on character state , level , exsisting gear such as bound items, enchanted skills.

A middle man services will be used if neccessary within both sides aggreement. Goal is to make and leave both sides happy.

By the way if you've no intention in selling your character or you gonna somehow try to trick , please do not bother adding me. I hate waste yours and mine time to the little games some of you tried to play earlier.

Please value mine and yourselfs time.

For further disscusion & details you can contact me and we will clear out everything.

Note :  You've to be highly trusted in order for me going first otherwise transiction will be held my way.

Cheers.

I would like to buy a clear geared character as I can not afford to buy account & extra gear...  :o

Name your prices if your indersted in selling , thanks.

To the top. Leave private messages, please.

Note ; in order for me going first you've to be highly trusted with positive feedback & not vouches of yourselfs otherwise I would require to use middle-man services to get and leave both sides happy.

Up.