- 0
This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..
Question
ericvini
Hello,
Gracia final v83 release.
a) I m trying to find where to edit a characters vitality on the tables, however I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea in which table on the DB its so I can set it to 0 before I play? I want to make a new char using no vitality to level it up.
b) When I use //summon npcname, it mostly works, karik, baium, zaken, valaks etc, however it fails with some npcs like antharas/antaras, bloody quen, ant queen and some event npcs and a lot of other mobs, any ideas to circumvent this difficulty?
//summon using the npc id doesnt seem to work either, and using the summon AI command doesnt look much better even tho I read the ai.obj file. The ids arent the same or the command isnt for it - I m not sure, I really didnt understand the AI command line.
//summonnpc [npc_name|npc_pch_id] [amount] - is the command I also tried and am failing to use.
Thanks.
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now