Fighterboss wrongly fixing karma.

GeneralKenody

FighterBoss (0) Nervos (0) + fix In topic Yesterday at 11:25:43 PM

FighterBoss (0) Raule (0) + fix In topic Yesterday at 11:24:14 PM

Nervos and Raule are flamming me and spamming my topic, i dekarmed em yet Fighterboss give their karma back, why?

Why not punishing the members of the forum that actually do not provide anythink positive yet they flame others and destroy any thread they see for no reason.

It doesnt matter if the thread is in spam topics or in another section, flaming and trolling must be punished

The thread is there so that we can talk freely(spam) about the thread's topic. Beeing a topic in spam section doesnt mean its there so that trolls can destroy it.

tl;dr

Raule and Nervos ruined a topic in spam section, I dekarmed em but FighterBoss gave the karma back.

EDIT: It seems, I have to report em to a moderator rather than dekarm em myself even if the are trolling and flaming. Thread

I would like a mod to clean the thread and punish Raule and Nervos.

Spam section...If you really wanted to make a serious topic you shouldn't create it on spam section,obviously.

I know off topics exist too, but there are many rules since post count exists there.

A topic beeing in spam section does not mean everyone can flame and spam nonsense and ruin others' topics - and their will to be active in the forums - just because the topic is in spam section.

There are global rules that exists for all sections and boards.

2: Offtopic & Flame posts will not be tolerated

NOTE:Continuous bad behavior EVEN at PMs/Profile Comments/Spam section isn't allowed at all.

Raule is continuous trolling and showing bad behavior for at least a year

9: Trolling,Drama,threatening others,fighting in public are not allowed

Spam section...If you really wanted to make a serious topic you shouldn't create it on spam section,obviously.

Read rules btw.

Thats why i and xDem were banned ,cuz it was 'spam section' .

Atleast Gregor warn them first.

They were making fun ,nothing seriousflame dude.

But anyway,if you really want it cleaned pm a global moderator to delete their posts

2: Offtopic & Flame posts will not be tolerated

NOTE:Continuous bad behavior EVEN at PMs/Profile Comments/Spam section isn't allowed at all.

Raule is continuous trolling and showing bad behavior for at least a year

9: Trolling,Drama,threatening others,fighting in public are not allowed

Still,you have to report it to a moderator.

Thats why i and xDem were banned ,cuz it was 'spam section' .

Atleast Gregor warn them first.

You became really annoying,god.

But anyway,if you really want it cleaned pm a global moderator to delete their postsStill,you have to report it to a moderator.

Ok, I report em to you and other moderators now. So please keep the thread unlocked so that other mods will notice.

If they're making some fun with others where they don't know personally why they doing it.??? There's no sense to make fun with someone where they don't know  :LOL: and while they see that we give an eye on them they're trying to flaming... Anyways..