What do you think about CT2?

hi, i'm new here, and i wanted to know what all of you think about the CT2!

i hope this topic isn't up twice now because of me, if so, i apologize :)

regards, diabolic

my opinion of CT2: i really like the fact that the developers of l2 did a new continent

and i really really like the new animations =D i'm anxious to play gracia =D

Guest skaros

CT 2 is going to be the best chronicle that ncsoft have probably made...

New whole area lke aden

The small things tht annoy u in l2 are fixed on

i ve read somewhere tht u can gain exp by not only farming

but i have one question...

when its going to be done?

when are we going to see a Gracia Private server??? thts my question...

CT 2 is going to be the best chronicle that ncsoft have probably made...

New whole area lke aden

The small things tht annoy u in l2 are fixed on

i ve read somewhere tht u can gain exp by not only farming

but i have one question...

when its going to be done?

when are we going to see a Gracia Private server??? thts my question...

When PTS of any given chapter started, community members and devs as well usually engage data gathering tasks.

Source code won't be affected by these changes (i.e. support the next chapter) until the chapter in question goes live in the NA servers. After the very day of Gracia going live, you should expect L2J providing support for it in a schedule varying from a couple of hours to a week. Our mileage may vary depending on how many changes NC makes between two chapters, and between PTS and Live versions.

by DrLector on L2J Board .

so you can understand when private servrers will be ct2 so you will be able to join

Kamael , Hellbound and Gracia updates i think getting worst and worst , i don't like them because they are doing update all the time . Anyway only the rb and new areas are good but kamael race i think its not very well .There are many bugs on the kamael races but and other .The best Chronicle was C3 (Rise of Darkness) and C4 (Scions of Destiny).

Guest skaros

Kamael , Hellbound and Gracia updates i think getting worst and worst , i don't like them because they are doing update all the time . Anyway only the rb and new areas are good but kamael race i think its not very well .There are many bugs on the kamael races but and other .The best Chronicle was C3 (Rise of Darkness) and C4 (Scions of Destiny).

sorry my friend but i have to corct u now..

I see many ppl saying "Kamael servers are buged" or "Kamaels suck"

Actually the features of the kamael race are very nice and every l2 player should know that Kamaels own mages and archers.Kamaels is a fantastic race with no buged skill and maybe a litle bit overpowered.The L2j servers are fully buged!so we cannot enjoy the CT1 on a l2j private server...On the official servers the kamael chronicle is something else... its really nice... the only bad thing with official is boters.Most of us play in servers that the server packs are made from some kids.How can we say tht kamaels are buged since we play on private servers???And if u know that c3-c4 where the best chronicles because those days there where the best servers... now most of them are closed... others full with donators and others fully buged... now most of the servers are opened by noobs most greek ppl and they are home-made so Kamaels PRIVATE SERVERS are buged not the Kamael Chronicle.

Gracia has the best features on lineage2 if they really are doing what they are saying.

Me liga logia , osa ksereis les :) k auto to lew dixos kamia kakia.

• 2 weeks later...