Protect your server From Illegal Action

ok thank you.

P.S barieme tora tha kano ayrio brika kati sto rage kai porothika! apadise se ayto. kseris pos kanoume forum pou ine kai page mazi ola se ena. to gamato kseris pio leo.

Edit by Koyfo. As long as we are in Lineage II English Section, greek shouldn't appear :)

English : No i dont know about i know only for forum ! ----> free always :)

Greek : dn xerw re an thes xerw gia sketo forum an thes tha eimai online gia ligo akoma irc koita deltamine sto chanel L2oneo an thes na ta poume ekei eimai!

If you want hlapex protection take that

In the file "loginserver.properties":

# Enforce GG Authorization from client

# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authentication

ForceGGAuth= True

In the file "options.properties":

# Bypass exploit protection

BypassValidation = True

# Enforce gameguard for clients

# GameGuardEnforce - enforces gameguard query on character login

# GameGuardProhibitAction - dont allow player to perform trade, talk with npc

# and move until gameguard reply received

GameGuardEnforce = True

GameGuardProhibitAction = True

# Enforce GG Authorization from client

# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authentication

ForceGGAuth= True ===>guys please tell me the truth with space or not???? with True or true???

and please check it in your server!!!! because i had it with space and a guy used the program.

also please how can i use this program give me the guides plz

all that files are modified for solve the hlapex problem .make a backup of ur server and test it but in my server works !!

P.S. tin ginete re darkangel o SoLuTiOn eimai ande kali doulia oti thes stile mail xereis esy :)

[EN]i believe that only login server is needed

[GR]pisteuw pos mono o loginserver xriazete

Edit by Koyfo. As long as we are in Lineage II English Section, greek shouldn't appear :)

kai ego to idio pisteyo mono to login xriazete. krilonz mono to login xriazete etsi kai alios to gameserver sou den mou anigi tin basi!

when i try only login it wasnt working now i dont know if i done something wrong but with all files works ;)

Greek:

Mono me login dn mou doulepse ala mporeis na dokimaseis mono me login ^.^ kai tha deis apotelesmata

darkangelsl2 i have to inform you that there is an anti-hacking program for L2 that when you put in on server it automatikally recognizes any third program (like hlapex or any other program p.x.)it works on newbie zones (elven village/d.elf village/ti/gludin/orcvillage/dwarf village)cause everybody who wishes to use an exploit based on programs attemps to use it with newbies chars.when such a situation occurs instantly server informs you and either it teleports the exploiter to you either the account is instalntly banned/deleted.it depends how you configure it or if you are logged in or not!

note:i saw that program and worked with 100%success and it's nearly impossible for somebody not to be caught by the system and make it to other towns.this means that  when server (with any npc except mobs)trades/attempts to teleport that guy  that "X-RAY" camera kicks the user and ban him.this camera tupe program sees it all

Thank you kotsos. on Friday i will update my datapack to half C6 , the problem with hlapex will be solved. But i think that this anti-hacking program is very cool. Can you share it or to give a link to download it?? I was looking for a program like this. :)

i got ready anti-hlapex system

4shared ----->http://www.4shared.com/file/8142987/d5bee88a/anti-hlapex.html

By SoLuTiOn

Thanks to killer_007

can u post the password for the download

2nd person who beg you :D