LinMage 2?

So when are we going to fix the nukers on this server? Do the GMs think that it's a coincidence that every one on the server is a necro or on the rare occasion a SH or SS? I dont think Mental Aegis works either. Silence 95% land rate. Root from mobs 100% Anchor from blue mobs in AL 100%

I know the nukers are lovin it but lets be serious.... it's pretty fucking stupid. You can either fix it or lose half the server in 2 weeks because the people who don't want to play a necro are going to get tired of it.

So when are we going to fix the nukers on this server? Do the GMs think that it's a coincidence that every one on the server is a necro or on the rare occasion a SH or SS? I dont think Mental Aegis works either. Silence 95% land rate. Root from mobs 100% Anchor from blue mobs in AL 100%

I know the nukers are lovin it but lets be serious.... it's pretty -beep-ing stupid. You can either fix it or lose half the server in 2 weeks because the people who don't want to play a necro are going to get tired of it.

Actualy fixing it will cause lost of 150% of server, since the most are playing it there will be mass-cry and emo quits.

So basically we should just let the server be unbelievably unbalanced? Why wouldn't people want the server to be balanced? What if archers crit for 8k every time? Would there be no one on the server? No. It would be the same way except the mages would be complaining. Why don't they just balance the server and make every one happy.

• 1 month later...

Actually, something like this is totally un-balanced.

Silence 95% land rate? Really? At least 60%.

Root and Anchor the same.

Just use percents that is close the to the logic not 95% or 100%.