[Request] Critical Error

It's me again. :P

Thanks to someone who digs old topics, I found a video and I solved my problem, I created my own .utx file, but I have another problem now. I drag my .utx file to L2Decrypt to crypt it. I save it with the algorithm 121, I delete the .crypt.utx and I drag it in my SysTexTureS folder.

For example I've edited Arcana Mace and I've added it in my xXx.utx file, that I created using UnrealEd. I go to weapongrp lines and I edit the Arcana Mace from LineageWeapons.arcana_mace_t00_wp, I make it xXx.arcana_mace_t00_wp. [Where xXx my .utx file]

When I login to the game it shows this Critical Error:

2008.7.20 10:55:03

CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3194 MHz with 1534MB RAM

Video : RADEON 9550 (6614)

Insufficient Memory.

Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1549556816 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- -1953789046*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.SkeletalMesh xXx.arcana_mace_m00_wp NULL) <- IsLoadedResource <- User::SetPawnResource <- NCPawnSelectWnd::AddPawn <- NConsoleWnd::AddCharacterInfo <- d <- CharacterSelectionInfoPacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=CharacterSelect <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

What should I do?

sorry for rong section but i need hurry some healp

I try to edit 1 weapon end when i am finish i add on lineage2 end when i try to creat a new caracter i get this eror

Insufficient Memory.

You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1768515936 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 757935404*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class LineageWarrior.MFighter NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- NControl::SendEventMessage <- NControl::SendEventMessage <- NCPushButton::OnLButtonDown <- NCVirtualWndMain::SetFocusingWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Insufficient Memory.

this says all,same for both of you

Insufficient Memory.

this says all,same for both of you

man i can play other server ...Only when i try to connect at my server(Sorry for my english)

I edit a weapon end when i try to creat a new caracter i get thet error.

LineageWeapons.arcana_mace_t00_wp***** this is wrong Assassina because this is animation not texture texture is LineageWeaponsTex.arcana_mace_t00_wp and u fix it enjoy :)

The file I used is not LineageWeaponsTex. I wanna create MY files and add some customized weapons there, but I get this error.

What should I do?

its ok but when u finished XXX.UTX need encrypt texture because when u create item ingame give corrupt file and u just need rename LineageWeaponsTex.xxx_wp with ur name asigned in UNREAL you understand?ok i hope u can fix ur problem bb

As I understood you said I must encrypt the file {using L2Decrypt I suppose). You don't get me...

Let me say it again.

I have a file named LineageWeaponsTex.utx in my SysTexTuReS folder. I decrypt this file and I make it readable with UnrealEN. I open the file using UnrealEN and then I export the _ori textures of the weapons I wanna edit.

I edit the .dds files and everything is alright till now. Now I want to add these .dds files in a NEW .utx file. Since the weapons I wanna create are named Purity Weapons, I wanna have a file named PurityWeaponsTex.utx, including ONLY the weapons I created.

All your custom items are created with this way: You've created a new .utx file to add them inside. I wanna do the same. I hope now you got me...