[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

SpyOfHeal ,ddoser?

let me ddos u

[19 Jul 21:14:05] Created new character, spyofheal(268484364), botoparto 46.176.219.79

xaxa (nah, too lazy)

Chyba, your friend leave so many traces ,hes incredible :))

ah btw

[19 Jul 21:16:05] Created new character, chyba(268484767), botoparto 46.176.219.79

wtf? :)) so chyba = spyofheal? or...

and

[19 Jul 21:16:55] Created new character, ichyba(268484980), botoparto1 46.176.219.79

and

[19 Jul 21:17:12] Created new character, vlad(268485036), botoparto1 46.176.219.79

I saw STR8 on olynth ,so corruption everywhere ,ur friend was also playing on olynth xaxaxaxa ,or maybe it was you

[19 Jul 21:17:27] Created new character, str8(268485094), botoparto1 46.176.219.79

More and more:

[19 Jul 21:19:55] Created new character, ibmth(268485551), botoparto2 46.176.219.79

[19 Jul 21:20:11] Created new character, ohweedz(268485578), botoparto2 46.176.219.79

[19 Jul 21:20:31] Created new character, avolation(268485621), botoparto2 46.176.219.79

I always hear spyofheal ddos this ,ddos that ,and kicking players from oly to get points ,how funny ,i just showed u something even more funnier now :))  :troll:

oh and

IP address "46.176.219.79" is located @ Greece Attiki Athens

SpyOfHeal suppose to be romanian ,so all these characters are just chyba and chybas pretending hes romo? oh rly? wtf! ,so that mean chyba is ddosing ,oh how beautiful ,it also mean chyba feeded oly and kicking players and make +++ to bonjovi items to get him kicked ,oh chyba ,you dissapointed me here, rly...

Olynth aka L2 Minister ,i guess u remember Sekhmet ,you suppose to get better gms than that and do better server than this boring shi.t,you dissapointed me as well xD

Wall of epic bullshits. At least get proper IP's. Idk what u find so fani. Thought you're only a mad fan and everytime I ask who the hell are u somehow by miracle the posts get deleted. By miracle after stewie nets get shutted down  ( :okey: ) my acc gets banned for ddosing )). If you wanna talk something with me, my skype is xrmvlad . I posted it multiple times :/.

19 Jul 21:14:05] Created new character, spyofheal(268484364), botoparto 86.121.184.159

Dat's why ppl saying I'm you?:( Or you were spamming "I'm spyofheal" as a ordinary social rejected fan?:/

Wall of epic bullshits. At least get proper IP's. Idk what u find so fani. Thought you're only a mad fan and everytime I ask who the hell are u somehow by miracle the posts get deleted. By miracle after stewie nets get shutted down  ( :okey: ) my acc gets banned for ddosing )). If you wanna talk something with me, my skype is xrmvlad . I posted it multiple times :/.

19 Jul 21:14:05] Created new character, spyofheal(268484364), botoparto 86.121.184.159

Dat's why ppl saying I'm you?:( Or you were spamming "I'm spyofheal" as a ordinary social rejected fan?:/

well i know ur not that stupid to use ur own ip ofc :)) ,if u know to ddos u know how to hide ur real ip as well ,easy shi.t

why should i add u on skype ,i dont like people who know nothing about l2 and need feeds to win oly as HEALER! Rofl ,and why should i add u on skype ,to get my ip and ddos my internet? ,im too lazy to use proxy all the time ,i need good connection ,fu.ck off

well i know ur not that stupid to use ur own ip ofc :)) ,if u know to ddos u know how to hide ur real ip as well ,easy shi.t

that was actually yours. Also ain't hiding my IP. No need to. I can change it if something happens and find the person that "flooded" and then its my turn. Did u knew that Ciprian?

that was actually yours. Also ain't hiding my IP. No need to. I can change it if something happens and find the person that "flooded" and then its my turn. Did u knew that Ciprian?

who the fu.ck is ciprian ,im only Sekhmet/Jessyca/Karasu IG ,and my name is mihai

i get informations from gm from inox and my friends ,thats all

actually i lied about getting informations from inox gm  :lied: ,i stealled his server and got the logs

when he closed website ,i knew server was going to be there so i downloaded it fast before he removed so i got the l2 inox server now... ,thats always happends when you close a website ,the server remains there

who the fu.ck is ciprian ,im only Sekhmet/Jessyca/Karasu IG ,and my name is mihai

i get informations from gm from inox and my friends ,thats all

wanna know a funny thing? :( My normally acc (xrmvlad) had been created by some fan, cannot find pass. I got a char there on account (xrmvlad2) but its banned. I logged w/o spotflux so that was my real IP. Ask him to check if I created any other char. You should know when you're famous, every1 gets your name ingame just to prove how retarded they are. Not like I can use another nick (like yeild/SuicideHeals/SuicideSilence/ can tell u more of my old names but I'm sure fans will take them if I do). Anyway thanks for letting me know about the fan's IP that took my name.

Got a idea, if u're so smart and u know how to hide ur ip, why don't u add on skype and talk there since there's nothing to be afraid of since I'll be banned as soon stewie's gayfriend will realize I made a new account?

wanna know a funny thing? :( My normally acc (xrmvlad) had been created by some fan, cannot find pass. I got a char there on account (xrmvlad2) but its banned. I logged w/o spotflux so that was my real IP. Ask him to check if I created any other char. You should know when you're famous, every1 gets your name ingame just to prove how retarded they are. Not like I can use another nick (like yeild/SuicideHeals/SuicideSilence/ can tell u more of my old names but I'm sure fans will take them if I do). Anyway thanks for letting me know about the fan's IP that took my name.

so fans are creating all ur chyba/heal accounts? ,is that a pure coincidence and fan is smart enough to know all ur account name and NICKNAME? gtfo xD ,u need to lie better

so fans are creating all ur chyba/heal accounts? ,is that a pure coincidence and fan is smart enough to know all ur account name? gtfo xD ,u need to lie better

my acc name : xrmvlad / xrmvlad2 / xrmvlad3 and keep it that way. I used xrmvlad acc on every server. Fans that decrypt databases such as midnight / dodge can try it. Too bad pass was something about his mother. And from what you copy pasted, there is NOTHING that is even close to "xrmvlad" or chyba's accounts. Neither brth's that lives in italy since some years ))). And as I said, if you don't believe I'm Romanian, why don't you add me on skype and lets talk in Ro?:/.

my acc name : xrmvlad / xrmvlad2 / xrmvlad3 and keep it that way. I used xrmvlad acc on every server. Fans that decrypt databases such as midnight / dodge can try it. Too bad pass was something about his mother.

i only own the server from noob inox greek gm,i dont own mysql database as well ,so i cant decrypt passwords ,and i dont need too ,i hold not grudge against anyone

i just find it funny AHAHAHAHA, because chyba is greek ,ip was greek ,and all accounts are spyofheal ,chybas along with chyba/heal nickname ,this was no coincidence but chyba him self ,its so obvious , u must be born retarded and blind to not see that : P

i only own the server from noob inox greek gm,i dont own mysql database as well ,so i cant decrypt passwords ,and i dont need too ,i hold not grudge against anyone

i just find it funny AHAHAHAHA, because chyba is greek ,ip was greek ,and all accounts are spyofheal ,chybas along with chyba/heal nickname ,this was no coincidence but chyba him self ,its so obvious , u must be born retarded and blind to not see that : P

Ofc chyba was taking our char names while he was playing LoL with me, also while he is from Thieva. And his IP is like this 178.128.***.*** . Sorry but you are not even close of knowing half of things :/

Ofc chyba was taking our char names while he was playing LoL with me, also while he is from Thieva. And his IP is like this 178.128.***.*** . Sorry but you are not even close of knowing half of things :/

bro ,i wasnt born yesterday you know

stop making excuses now ,178 is not greece ,lie more ,i doubt chyba use proxy to play all the time ,proxy = lags

Anyway afk, enjoy l2 olynth topic further ,some moar fans will post here soon

11tyex4.jpg

seems you're born tomorrow.

Also I think Panos will have to go to his uncle pretty soon if he will be more retarded than the law allows.

Tell me a reason why u ddos inox ,i had a server to play for 1-2 weeks and i was having fun pwning nabs, lose olynth players? :)))))

dont worry ,olynth will get ddosed ,not by me ofc ,by inox xD

its an exchange ,stop ddos or u get ddos

Tell me a reason why u ddos inox ,i had a server to play for 1-2 weeks and i was having fun pwning nabs, lose olynth players? :)))))

dont worry ,olynth will get ddosed ,not by me ofc ,by inox xD

its an exchange ,stop ddos or u get ddos

Reason? Me ddosing? no sir I got no idea what a booter is :(.

Dont worry, I don't care for olynth I was never part of staff neither will gonna be. Also I stopped playing after wipe since L2 is way too boring to be true after you rape all.

its an exchange, stop being retarded or u will end up in a cave.

Now understnad, if u wanna know more, add xrmvlad on skype.