[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

Jessyca

JM clan :D:D

warming up with aw after 8 months of l2 break

i see the reason u dont play dagger in freyas ,in all freya dagger just suck ,u cant give 10k backstab like epilogue or so :D ,well at least theyre good in mass pvp ,2 daggers can kite 1 healer ,3 kite him 100% except servers like l2 dodge where u hit 1k backstab

since here u hit 2 instead 1, its not l2 dodge :D:D

GO PLAY RUSSIAN SERVERS ,ul reroll dagger for sure ,u hit 12-17k in oly sometime :D:D:D and pvp like 10k+ ,all classes are op ofc

but since epilogue is prehistorical client for you... :(  and preffer playing freya where u hit 500 healer ,THATS COOL BRO :D

how about no?

I dont play dagger cuz we are always with 1 bp in pt and he needs protection thats all

how about no?

I dont play dagger cuz we are always with 1 bp in pt and he needs protection thats all

This server is pretty -beep-ed imo

Dagger give backstab 2k/4k lethal (cc rarely works and when it works then it becomes awesome) ,but without cc ,u cant possible beat nuker 1v1 here or u beat him but only if u trick/bs w/o fail ,nuker gives me around 5k dmg in enli rofl and yesterday was that epic lag ,i could not even land bs properly

at least i beated some slh 1v1 :/ ,slh can give 4k but he dont drain like sph all the time xD

here dagger is good only if u have 2 bishops and u need to assist other daggerz to kill a healer or kamaels/nukers etc

for 1v1 ,best is sph in this server :( ,quite op ,i could reroll slh or sph if i want to rape all server but its boring (well not slh but dont feel like playing it rigth now)

I can say that balance is not so awful here comparing to dodge and his epic last fail projects but archers does kinda low dmg ,i tryed trickster first ,i give max 1500 to a robe user with real ,pride of kamael is self buff and my favorite buffs blood pact/wind storm are 1 min :D ,accuracy is also awful ,i cant land a single hit on daggers ,i dont see the logic ^^ ,u cant possibly beat even nerfed dagger here with trickster ,u miss 99% hits on his original evasion without even UE ,and spamming cp makes him stay full all the time :D ,yeah -_-ing awesome

A dagger isnt suppose to kill a mage or a soulhound.

You said that trickster hits 1.5k,thats fking good.

About archer,you may think that in that way they suck,but its fking reality.

well since a sph hit me 4,6k enli on 3,3 k m.def ,a trickster would have 6,6k m.def ,that mean he hit 2,3k trickster and like 800 normal

mage so op here he can take on trickster rofl ,then how can a dagger that barely give 2k backstab beat him? lets not mention that ghost hunter is so nerfed here ,he hits same dmg as th (backstab is like 60% not 90% like it suppose so) and, LETS NOT MENTION HEX/WOUND ,THEY DONT EVEN -beep-ING LAND ,is more like 1/30-40 but judi buffs/stun lands like 1/2 1/1 ,how can dagger even be usefull 1v1 here? gm -beep-ed them ,same goes for archer (archer are not so bad though) but mages are too op rly

thats my preview of this server :D

slh/sph = either ur -beep-ed 1v1 here :D

Since when a dagger can kill a good mage? Rofl that happens only if you use heavy or smth

and trickster 1.5k on mages is fine , how much did you want? 5k?

go back to renewal maybe you can kill some undergeared random there and feel happy :D

Since when a dagger can kill a good mage? Rofl that happens only if you use heavy or smth

and trickster 1.5k on mages is fine , how much did you want? 5k?

go back to renewal maybe you can kill some undergeared random there and feel happy :D

nah im judi now ,gh sucks too hard here

nick: Genesis ,cu ingame hahaha

i quited renewal, its died in less than 1 week rofl ,from 500 online to 200 and server with 2 sides ,anti ksable raids ,fail... ,wasted my time there indeed

EDIT: Chyba ,answer my pms :D:D ,DONT BE SHY!

or maybe bcz u were part of the corruptions, thats why u're saying these bullshits.

I played paladin myself there and I was immortal, so don't come up with your lolexcuses like "u're noob" and such things of 10 years old.

why u still crying. omg.

and it's normal prophet to kill other classes this is maybe balance..not in pvp servers lol

True, a dagger isn't supposed to kill a robe user.

I belive NCSoft made dagger to kill heavvy user such as tanks.  :troll:

Especially when the dagger is like,nolifing dagger and still handicapat.

True, a dagger isn't supposed to kill a robe user.

I belive NCSoft made dagger to kill heavvy user such as tanks.  :troll:

Dagger is an assasin. Assasins in every game are somehow squishy chars doing a lot of damage from behind or when they arent focused. Ofc on l2brasil you can kill mages ,even on olynth you can kill cuz most of them are bad but vs a good mage you dont have chance from FRONT.

wtf

sph -1k pdef and and 3kmatk cuz of players qq?

admin smart!

this was smarter

i think archer are bad here...i hit 1.2k crit at robe user...pls fix it

i think archer are bad here...i hit 1.2k crit at robe user...pls fix it

Archers hit 1.7k and they'll get nerfed too. Cause imagine having a full pt of archers and bishops what would happen. You even hit more than a trickster.

insta nerf cuz archers were hitting 1,7k on robes (Y)

Dagger is an assasin. Assasins in every game are somehow squishy chars doing a lot of damage from behind or when they arent focused. Ofc on l2brasil you can kill mages ,even on olynth you can kill cuz most of them are bad but vs a good mage you dont have chance from FRONT.

When a dagger is going to attack from front in a mass pvp?