[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

THE MOST FAIL SERVER

db most op class if u join..

in oly: mine stun (evas templar) : 90% chance..

evasion counter 1/10 hits... nc server sure xaxaxaxaxa

edit: paladin 1/2 skills back hmmmm curses 30mins...

It's PvP Server. Not Oly server, don't expect balance in oly WTF

THE MOST FAIL SERVER

Ok Dodge

THE MOST FAIL SERVER

like on dodge it was better right? SK doing 3-4k crits, paladin 2k+ with blunt and getting 300 dmg,  fully corruptions, that sounds better?

like on dodge it was better right? SK doing 3-4k crits, paladin 2k+ with blunt and getting 300 dmg,  fully corruptions, that sounds better?

i was paladin there and i inform u are wrong... if u were noob it's not my problem.!

Balance is based on +16 Items (+18 and +20 too).

Olympiad is in +8 enchant. So u read correctly

u want to say l2 official and other off servers are not balanced..ok .. ... ... .............................. .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... ....................

u want to say l2 official and other off servers are not balanced..ok .. ... ... .............................. .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... .................... ....................

You have no idea about official server do you? There a prophet can hit you for like 14k damage. You die like 2 hits. Play first, then reply. Go back to your cave in order to qq now. Just learn how to play. What about the fact that YOU LACK OF RESSISTS?

i was paladin there and i inform u are wrong... if u were noob it's not my problem.!

or maybe bcz u were part of the corruptions, thats why u're saying these bullshits.

I played paladin myself there and I was immortal, so don't come up with your lolexcuses like "u're noob" and such things of 10 years old.

or maybe bcz u were part of the corruptions, thats why u're saying these bullshits.

I played paladin myself there and I was immortal, so don't come up with your lolexcuses like "u're noob" and such things of 10 years old.

Fact. I can confirm that he had Golden Apiga given free by his friend Dodge.

Changed a lot of things on balance

Server will be fine NOW try it !

Today probably lag problems will be fixed also

Dude u change that fucking patch every day?