DDos Protection on Lineage 2 Servers

hello there , i provide DDos Protection on Lineage 2 Servers on Europe Datacenter ( Voxility )

The minimum price that i can sell is  20 euro for 5 Gbps Protection ( Remote Reverse ) for 1 port , for each port you want to add on our ddos protection you have to pay 3 euro /each !.

Also for each DDos Protection That you get ... , you get free a web hosting package !

Webhosting:

* 1 GB Disk Space

* Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth Transfer ( ON 2GBPS ULPLOAD NETCARD )

* 5 MySQL Databases

* 5 Subdomains

* 5 FTP Acounts

* 5 Email Accounts

* Softaculous License

* 1 Addon Domains

* 1 Parked Domains

( Note: You must own a domain name )

Contact me ( Private Message Me )

SOLD OUT

Hello there.

I dont want to give negative comments but this seems to unprofessional and a kind of untrusted.

You lack of information

You dont either provide a web.

Hello there.

I dont want to give negative comments but this seems to unprofessional and a kind of untrusted.

You lack of information

You dont either provide a web.

i see a lot peoples tells negative commends to peoples that sells ddos protection .. non of us have website.. only psomas provide site.. , so peoples can test it out .. and if thinks that  iam scamer.. just dispute the payment !.

i see a lot peoples tells negative commends to peoples that sells ddos protection .. non of us have website.. only psomas provide site.. , so peoples can test it out .. and if thinks that  iam scamer.. just dispute the payment !.

I did not said you are scammer I just said what most of the people think while reading your short post.

Anyway I wish gl.

By the way till how many  can you provide?

I did not said you are scammer I just said what most of the people think while reading your short post.

Anyway I wish gl.

By the way till how many  can you provide?

300Gbps for 250 euro !

300Gbps for 250 euro !

Pretty low, better get 500 Gbps from Voxility for 247 if I recall right. ( but only for 1 person ), You can do tunneling for 500 Gbps but for prices starting at 470 euros / month like I do.

What the heck.do u provide tests?

And a price for 50

private message me.. and i will give you an ip to attack...

Pretty low, better get 500 Gbps from Voxility for 247 if I recall right. ( but only for 1 person ), You can do tunneling for 500 Gbps but for prices starting at 470 euros / month like I do.

yes i know !