C4 Exploits/Hacks ASAP!

Well I'm playing one C4 Argentinian server with stack subs + donation, wondering if is there any hack to multiply this Donation Coins, since everybody donated and it's kinda hard for me to afford this prices, plus gms are dickheads and I hate them hah (PS: server was already hacked, some guy joined and started to create items +16, being allowed to take this items from the Donation Manager, maybe u know which hack is that). Thank you!

Yes, now I started testing some scripts and dupe on some OFF servers ) give me patch or link from the server, thank you.

well I can't do that since I still want to play this server, just want some hack to create +6/+7 draco bow, +0 draco set and some epics.

I dont want to ruin it.

well I can't do that since I still want to play this server, just want some hack to create +6/+7 draco bow, +0 draco set and some epics.

I dont want to ruin it.

I don't ruin it dude, I just test things, I have no interest in playing L2 servers.

I dont want to ruin it.

They were russians they can do anything.