Guest skaros

Do you like my cards?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my cards?

• Yes
    • No
    • Damn! I masturbate with ur cards!

Guest skaros

So... we already have some volunteers for these game.

We have gropacas,me,Vegetto,gxm,XxRxX,Blane and Zex_Drax are u in??? :D

Well listen.

Once upon a time there where some nerds that hacked Pokemon emerald and made a Pokemon rom online.

I searched on internet about POL (Pokemon Online) and within the server and the game they provide a Pokemon game maker.

I could make buildings ppl Pokemons etc... So i thought "Since they can hack Pokemon why isn't there a way to hack yu-gi-oh?"

So im trying to say can we hack a Yu-Gi-Oh gba rom??? or if is that harder we will go to C++ stuff etc... and they lived happily ever after.

Who knows how to do the stuff that gxm was talking about?

We need more experienced volunteers :D

So... we already have some volunteers for these game.

We have gropacas,me,Vegetto,gxm,XxRxX,Blane and Zex_Drax are u in??? :D

when did you ask me ???

hahah xD

:D j/k yeah i am in

Well as any progammer knows... a game is created in speacial a language C++ / Pascal / Java Etc...

I'm Going to giev you an example in C++

#include <stdio.h>;
#include <iostream.h>
#include <math.h>;
void main(){
cout<<"Progam Creater By GxM.\n";

int a,b,c;
   float x1,x2,d;
   cout<<("->A=");
   scanf("%d",&a);
   cout<<("->B=");
   scanf("%d",&b);
   cout<<("->C=");
   scanf("%d",&c);
   if (a==0){
       if(b==0){
           if (c==0){
               cout<<("Infinit Solutions");
           }else{
               cout<<("Solution = 0");
           }
       }else{
           x1=-c/float( b );
           printf("1st Degree Ecuation %f",x1);
       }
   }else{
       d=(b*b )-(4*a*c);
       printf("Delta este %f",d);
       if (d>=0){
           x1=(-b+sqrt(d))/2*a;
           x2=(-b-sqrt(d))/2*a;
    printf("Infinit solutions %f %f",x1,x2);
       }else{
    cout<<("Negativ Delta");      
      }
   }    
}

This Progam Calculates And 2nd Degree Ecuation..

Why did I showed you this...? well you wanted to know about compiling / decompiling a game...

Well to make this work 1st i have to compile it... ( Compiling = Hide the Source Code and Make it an exe)

Decompiling = ( You find out the Source code of and File / exe ... and so you can edit it )

My Progamer skill aren kinda week... so don't ask me to make the game cuz i can't i'm going to help how i can...

Edit : The Pac Man Game Was Made in C++ xD so think... a game like Pac Man made only by writing stuff..

And yeah I'm in

Guest skaros

Well as any progammer knows... a game is created in speacial a language C++ / Pascal / Java Etc...

I'm Going to giev you an example in C++

#include <stdio.h>;
#include <iostream.h>
#include <math.h>;
void main(){
cout<<"Progam Creater By GxM.\n";

int a,b,c;
    float x1,x2,d;
    cout<<("->A=");
    scanf("%d",&a);
    cout<<("->B=");
    scanf("%d",&b);
    cout<<("->C=");
    scanf("%d",&c);
    if (a==0){
        if(b==0){
            if (c==0){
                cout<<("Infinit Solutions");
            }else{
                cout<<("Solution = 0");
            }
        }else{
            x1=-c/float( b );
            printf("1st Degree Ecuation %f",x1);
        }
    }else{
        d=(b*b )-(4*a*c);
        printf("Delta este %f",d);
        if (d>=0){
            x1=(-b+sqrt(d))/2*a;
            x2=(-b-sqrt(d))/2*a;
    printf("Infinit solutions %f %f",x1,x2);
        }else{
    cout<<("Negativ Delta");      
       }
    }    
}

This Progam Calculates And 2nd Degree Ecuation..

Why did I showed you this...? well you wanted to know about compiling / decompiling a game...

Well to make this work 1st i have to compile it... ( Compiling = Hide the Source Code and Make it an exe)

Decompiling = ( You find out the Source code of and File / exe ... and so you can edit it )

My Progamer skill aren kinda week... so don't ask me to make the game cuz i can't i'm going to help how i can...

Edit : The Pac Man Game Was Made in C++ xD so think... a game like Pac Man made only by writing stuff..

And yeah I'm in

holy crap how do u know this stuff? gxm seems that you can do allot of stuff :D well now i gtg ill log in again at night c u guys :D

I learned this crap at school... even tough our teach was an jackass and didn't teached us a thing i learned at school by reading crapy tutorial's... i'm in the 9th grade (High Scholl ) So i'm going to need to know c++ ... I'm going to become an Progammer ;)

Guest skaros

I learned this crap at school... even tough our teach was an jackass and didn't teached us a thing i learned at school by reading crapy tutorial's... i'm in the 9th grade (High Scholl ) So i'm going to need to know c++ ... I'm going to become an Progammer ;)

so what do u suggest... to start a game like this at our own or hack another yu-gi-oh game?

Hack the Yu-Gi-Oh game is easier then making one from scrap...we msut edit the pictures... the cards... Decompiling the damn game so we can change the damn names... Hard work... Think about it yu-gi-oh was made like in 7-8 months ..and we must edit it... its gonna take like 2 months or more...

Guest skaros

Hack the Yu-Gi-Oh game is easier then making one from scrap...we msut edit the pictures... the cards... Decompiling the damn game so we can change the damn names... Hard work... Think about it yu-gi-oh was made like in 7-8 months ..and we must edit it... its gonna take like 2 months or more...

so if we want to do it we must work hard...

And it will take us some time...

So.... i found a new way to kill my time :D gxm can u find a way to hack yu-gi-oh???

well im off now bb c u at night :D

Guest skaros

Now...what Version of Yu-Gi-Oh...Kaiba The Revenge? Joey The Passion... wich one should we start editing?!

these are versions of pc or gba? which one is easier :P

Guest skaros

I'm going to to dl them and see wich one is easier to hack...

By the way add my msn : Br3_al3xutzu@hotmail.com

i dont have msn.. someone has acces to my pc and i dont put my passwords... anyway i might login sometimes but if someone start calling u names its not me...

Well... as I found out after downloading the game ... the Main part of it its encrypted in a ".dat" format wich will be easy to decrypt ... i tried using the file edit wich edit's ".dat" file to but didn't worked... so if any1 has any progams or ideea how to edit that damn ".dat" file wich is 304 MB...tell me

I'm opend to sugestions...

Guest skaros

Well... as I found out after downloading the game ... the Main part of it its encrypted in a ".dat" format wich will be easy to decrypt ... i tried using the file edit wich edit's ".dat" file to but didn't worked... so if any1 has any progams or ideea how to edit that damn ".dat" file wich is 304 MB...tell me

I'm opend to sugestions...

so u need a decrypter ???  go check at Development section they might post something that can help u there :)

Can u send me the link of the game so i can try to change it too??? thanks xD 

Well i think the ideea of my editing the game ahs fallen ... b/c that crappy .dat file is give me a head ake...anyways my friend will edit the game ...in august the game will be finished... :)