Google Checkout bugs???

L2FallenHeroes

Hi guys i want to make a donate in one server (specialy illict awakening) and im looking to find some bugs for the google checkout with out a gredit card and not paying.... if is someone who know something plz post its a big need......................

Hi guys i want to make a donate in one server (specialy illict awakening) and im looking to find some bugs for the google checkout with out a gredit card and not paying.... if is someone who know something plz post its a big need......................

you are crazy man how you want to donate without  paying ?lol

• 1 month later...

Huh In order To Hack Google You Will Need 50,000 Pc So Better Donator 100-200$ Or Go Buy 50,000 pc with 5.000.000.000$$$ And Internet Connection 100Mbps Upload And Download +++ And Hack It

You Choose ^^

• 3 months later...

You thing about googe its easy company???

Google had bilions and now google give 10.000.000Euro to winner and you think you can hack google xaxaxa

(Nomizeis otoi google einai toso eukolo na hackareis??? i google exei disekatomiria kai twra xarizei 10 ekatomiaria euro se auton pou tha dosei tin kaliterei idea gia to google!!! Nomizeis otoi eisia protos pou prospafei na xakarei tin google?? ego pantos sto lew DEN GINETE!!!!!!)

Thx...