Maxtor (Maxcheaters.com)

Slayerduck

Something i did when i was bored this morning..

I think its much better than the one we got now ;)

What you think?

(the shape, is made by me from scratch using the pen-tool)

Transparent:

CHGp389.png

On black background:

5hLMF73.png

For maxtor, feel free to use it :P

Going to bed now, been late here  ::)

Pretty good, but i dont understand the Evil face... i should be happy when i join here not scared xD.

More bad if i see it in night, because to be honestly im afraid of the dark :S

Ehm nothing... But its just a gift for maxtor whats so wrong with it ?

Nothing wrong at all but a gift is nice to be used and this has nothing to do with the overall theme.

its called maxCHEATERS , cheating = evil , its nice to have someone who can think further than other ppl ... ye its an evil laugh face really suitable for someone cheating .... When u play a card game and u cheat dont u get a freakin stupid evil laught ???

its called maxCHEATERS , cheating = evil , its nice to have someone who can think further than other ppl ... ye its an evil laugh face really suitable for someone cheating .... When u play a card game and u cheat dont u get a freakin stupid evil laught ???

indeed!it's a smart choice this face...

Come on when someone comes here dont tell me that he'll think like that with the first view.

That was the overall reason why i took this face :D