interlude [L2J]L2Beleth

koolshen

Actually ur online is still 100 but u increased it by 100. Same ppl in giran when there were 100 on and 200 on :)

Im pretty sure if u had put A/S in shop for whatever price, u would rly have 200+.

You are absolutely wrong. It would be pointless do that if nobody has action in server.

200 static players = dead server, and our server is full of action.

You are free to give your opinion of course, but please, leave it when you have proofs or any kind of reasons. It would be better for everybody.

Too lazy to take a picture of giran so I ll just type. 20 shops,take or leave,few ppl running around,few ppl in high lvl areas. They hardly make up for da 100 u had. And yet in 1 day ur site number just bumped to 200 which is funny cuz u had like 100 constantly on and,oh what a coincidence,its exactly +100 which was ur site counter today (198-201,it was changing).

I dont wanna undermine ur server, just hate it when online counters change out of da blue if u know what I mean ;)

First of all, the server has not custom, specific, farming areas. All areas are active and everyone chooses the place to farm that suits him the best

Futhermore, if you noticed, server opened at 4/6 so people are farming and killing raids to get gear, they are not sitting in town.

Also, today we had castle sieges, many players logged in to take the castles and of course they brought friends and new players to help them.

Our higher number of online players today was 280.

By the time I'm writting this post, we have 221 players online.

We won't apologise because our community grows fast and we have more players than yesterday.

So, if you want to check, log in and do it, taking in mind all those things that I wrote above.

I've tried to explain you how the things are, the only thing you've done was making assumptions and being negative.

I'm not writting to change minds, just to set things in place ;) We are making a hard work on the server and to grow our community, and those hypothetical posts are unfair for both us and our players.

Everyone who want to try us, go ahead, we will be more than happy to see you, for those who don't, have fun wherever you go ^^

PS. I'm a GM on L2Beleth.

Best wishes.

/edit

Because I'm not bored, i took a picture for you.

As I said all towns/areas are opened. This is giran.

dpbqkh.jpg

Im neither assumptuous nor negative. I logged and saw what is what. Btw nice angle u got there making shop titles look like crowded. When I stood among em I could count em on my fingers. Also I dont see any comment by u or admin about what I said with da sudden increase in ur counter,I take it Im right?

Anyway,I ll just stop,no reason to go on. As u said whoever fancies ur server will log and see for himself. Best of luck to ur server.

Well, whatever. People who want to flame will flame anyways. They don't care if you explain it or not.

So thanks for your luck wishes. We fight everyday for provide players a true Interlude experience gaming.

If you don't like its respectable, of course, but please, as I told you, don't talk about something if you don't have information or proofs about our grow.

11/6/13 16:00 GMT+1 -> Users Online: 220 // Peak: 285 (10/6/13 21:15)

- Young and fresh server (Opened 4/6/13)

- Community growing up everyday

- NO DONATIONS

Will you miss it? Come and try us! You will be not dissapointed.