Line][Age : Trading CardZ

Guest skaros

Guest skaros

Yeah its Ichigo's full hallow form i started watching bleach like a month ago and now im a fan ^_^. But to bad its so small XD.

i started watching bleach but on English and now when i go watch the Japanese language  i get confused so i cant watch all episodes now and i w8 at Saturdays someone to post it on youtube :D btw cant you make the hollow ichigo bigger??? if u go to imageshack.us it has a link for full size to post at forums :D but i believe you know that already :P

You have seen all episodes?

i started watching bleach but on English and now when i go watch the Japanese language  i get confused so i cant watch all episodes now and i w8 at Saturdays someone to post it on youtube :D btw cant you make the hollow ichigo bigger??? if u go to imageshack.us it has a link for full size to post at forums :D but i believe you know that already :P

You have seen all episodes?

not actually i stucked at 72 :X cuz 73 is on japaneese.

Guest skaros

not actually i stucked at 72 :X cuz 73 is on japaneese.

me2 :D ill just w8 till next saturday :D i cant w8 i want to see why that female Bound likes Uryu so much :D

Guest skaros

so there is no actually a bleach episodes in english after 73 that sucks :S

Stick on youtube every saturday night.Bleach fans post the english videos every saturday :D

Should i make the 4rth pack of cards or nobody will see them :D ???

Oh and gropacas i wont use msn and hi5 and bullshit like that again :S u know why ...

:D :D nice ... but only 3500 ATK 2800 DEF??? :P

yes cause i will make one more with luffy lvl 2 ^^

EDIT:Here you go^^ 116431dg5.jpgwidth=324 height=480http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2561/116431by3.jpg[/img]

Guest skaros

i have been playing yu-gi-oh for almost 3 years but i stopped.i will try and make a deck with one piece cards ^^

i remember i have spend many euro on cards...

i had a fiend deck and i could summon ra with no tributes i had some secret card effects ;) ...

damn i was good... but i stoped because i went vacations one day and i lost my deck :P its  a shame..

Guest skaros

hahahahah skaros make moooooore cards xD

I used to play Yu-gi-oh but i stopped too :P

p.s. i still have 1 very big box full of original cards :P

:D ill make some more but not now.. i m siting all day at computer these days fixing cards.. i should do smthing else now :D

i have made 200 cards in 3 days :D