L2MxC Test Server Photos

Jeremy™

Interlude is the chronicle of limits you cant do anything special with it because of it has nothing to offer at all so thats not a surprise...the only thing that can improve(A LOT KHM) is the class balance which was below playable to put it politely on previous l2mxc attempts :)

and balance can't be achieved totally, because of the periodical item growth(first week for mages, later for archers)

Interlude is the chronicle of limits you cant do anything special with it because of it has nothing to offer at all so thats not a surprise...the only thing that can improve(A LOT KHM) is the class balance which was below playable to put it politely on previous l2mxc attempts :)

Yea ofc. You're right. But i said nothing different there till now...because and npc's are the same. Same npc's, same spawn place etc ;)

and balance can't be achieved totally, because of the periodical item growth(first week for mages, later for archers)

Thats not true, balance can be achived just not the way people are trying to get to it :)

Only 1 thing is different from old l2mxc interlude server. The vote system.

All others till now...npc's etc...are same.

So nothing "unique" or "different" there. No matter to upload images.

Some Ppl dont have played at l2mxc... and i wanna show to ppl that server is coming again online :D

PS. Server is closed up to 3 years

nop...they will rework on balance

kk tell me to delete every single character stat and rewrite it from 0(thats the only to way to get stat balance in such a crappy chronicle), and do the same with skills because those skills are made for 1x with next to no buffs. :D

Thats not true, balance can be achived just not the way people are trying to get to it :)

Every server till now

Archers generally OP.

They boost mages, but that way, early days they are op people complaining

daggers, let's not talk about them it's always a sad story

by another way as u are saying mby

kk tell me to delete every single character stat and rewrite it from 0(thats the only to way to get stat balance in such a crappy chronicle), and do the same with skills because those skills are made for 1x with next to no buffs. :D

Or you can't speak proper english because you're drunk or something, or you don't even know how to speak english.

If you didn't upload these pictures dude I wouldn't sleep  for a week cause I would be worried to see how the new L2MxC would look like.

Seriously? I could live without them.

Every server till now

Archers generally OP.

They boost mages, but that way, early days they are op people complaining

daggers, let's not talk about them it's always a sad story

by another way as u are saying mby

Thats the issue with shitlude, only 2-3 classes are playable not more than that...ofc that is if you dont know how to balance which not so many people do(only seen 4 including myself since i play l2). The fact that the pack is offmod will not help anything actually it makes balancing changes even harder, but its the same way as it would be with any java pack.

If you didn't upload these pictures dude I wouldn't sleep  for a week cause I would be worried to see how the new L2MxC would look like.

Seriously? I could live without them.

That's true.

Maybe you can not sleep too if you don't see your teddy bear.

Nice avatar.