hellbound [L2OFF]L2Italia

Goldit

Sounds nice in theory, but every new player will have the late arrival disadvantage, plus the language barrier with already established players/clans (no offense, but italians don't strike me as the most knowledgeable in english). Also I've been playing for a couple of hours and am experiencing quite a bit of lag...every few minutes I get a couple seconds lag spike. And that's at night.

Nevertheless, I love me a good ol' npc buffer-free low rate server and I will give this one a fair chance over a few days, but if the lag persists I'll stop coming back to it.

So good luck and I hope to see more people join...if the bandwidth holds.

Sounds nice in theory, but every new player will have the late arrival disadvantage, plus the language barrier with already established players/clans (no offense, but italians don't strike me as the most knowledgeable in english). Also I've been playing for a couple of hours and am experiencing quite a bit of lag...every few minutes I get a couple seconds lag spike. And that's at night.

Nevertheless, I love me a good ol' npc buffer-free low rate server and I will give this one a fair chance over a few days, but if the lag persists I'll stop coming back to it.

So good luck and I hope to see more people join...if the bandwidth holds.

we get some delay by another italian server that tryng to ddos us (this happen since the start)

but we handle it good enough also last night i make new update and today should be better

anyway if you are worried about home made

server specific are this

Processor

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core

4 physical kernels,

4 virtual (hyper-threading)

Disk System

2 x 750 GB HDD SATA2

(software RAID1)

RAM

24 GB DDR3

Traffic

sum of incoming and outgoing

unlimited

in normal condition can handle over 1k without problems, ofc is in future server will grow up more of 1k will be not a problem to buy a new machine.

log now and check olympiad

if you have some knowlged you will notice that isn't l2j

anyway server is protected from ddos also have lameguard

we haven't donations expect fashion item so for who love server with low rates and without npc buffers try us

Goldit

1st. sorry but Lame Guard dont support L2OFF :) they are support only java servers

2st. "4 virtual (hyper-threading)" L2OFF is not stable with hyper-trading

3st. L2OFF need SSD or u will be has problems after  u got 300 players

I don't care about even one single italian guy

Nevertheless there is one milf playing ee named Lilyen which she's making me to start with my cp to this server

we have 3 important streamer that help us to let people know the server (they are just players but when they can they make streaming)

ambu azoto and lilyen

anyway tonight server will go in manitance for improve database and remove the lag spikes