Macro

Someone told me, that if I make some makro for a skill I will have shorter reuse of that skill. Can anyone tell me more pls?

And pls how to write an macro for skill, if I dont want to push CTRL to attack players?

Thanks for any advice.

Someone told me, that if I make some makro for a skill I will have shorter reuse of that skill. Can anyone tell me more pls?

And pls how to write an macro for skill, if I dont want to push CTRL to attack players?

Thanks for any advice.

Hey , well 1st of all you can't dissable CTRL so a command that or you use it or you don't.About marco skills , there isn't something like that , i mean if you get macro you're skill , skill will have better re-use , and last to put a skill on a macro , you just open macro section , take the skill from you're skills category , and put in into macro and after save it , so whenever you press you macro you're skill will work with the same re-use , also if you add x5 or more times you're skill on the macro , then x5 times you're skill will work.

Thanks for any advice.

Yes, there is a macro which can lower a little the cooldown of your skills, however it was a bug in retail which have been fixed.

Although in L2j this thing is not working, you might find it in some L2Off server. If i am not wrong you should just drag your skill from the shortcut bar to the macro field.

About CTRL you can avoid pushing it with these simple commands:

/attackforce -> Used for normal attacks without using CTRL

/useskillforce <Skill Name> -> Used for skills without using CTRL

• 2 weeks later...