Adena Rate– 8x 70%

Seal stones - 15x 70%

Drop rate chance - 5x ammount - 1x

Spoil rate chance – 4x ammount - 4x

Quest adena rate - 4x

Quest exp rate - 3x

Ancient Tome Of The Demon drop amount- 1-2x

First class transfer - 300k gold or quest retail-like

Second class transfer - 3kk or quest (Good Works Reward)

Newbie buffs - until lvl 76

Buff, dance, song time – retail like

NO autopickup/autolearn skill/mana potions/GMShop

Dualbox is allowed

Bot Protection

Our hardware:

Processors: E7-4830, E7-4850

4 x 24 Cache

32GB DDR3 1066/1333 RAM

1000mbps link

4x SSD 256gb RAID

2TB SATA II HDD

HPP DDoS Protection

http://www.lineageii.com.br

bump

haha beatnuts ,u rly waste time here? :P

I would had play here if the server were more serious, NOT BR and better community ,like real 1k+ not fake 1k

This reminds me of graciafinal.br lowrate or something like that,that had 3k players online but failed in 4 months omg

hahahaha you never give up you really hate those BR, acutally there are few int clans and few decent br clans... too bad i wanna play a low rate server but its so damn annoying when servers has no auto loot, auto learns kills (at least till 79). Sorry i dont have time to do that, skip.

haha beatnuts ,u rly waste time here? :P

I would had play here if the server were more serious, NOT BR and better community ,like real 1k+ not fake 1k

This reminds me of graciafinal.br lowrate or something like that,that had 3k players online but failed in 4 months omg

fake 1k?? lol.. did u tried at least??

In the server most of the clans are international... not brazilians..

and btw, there are 1.4k online :D

well at least on cerberus there was an auto loot system and auto learn till 79 and it was x7, gms knew its bs to learn skills and pick up your stuff. Not wasting my time on a 400online low rate server with no auto loot nor auto learn skill  at least till 79 and they are struggling with some ddos atks every know and then.

yeah dude, if u want autolearn skills and autopickup go to a 1000x server... there is no place for retards and newbies who want to play low rates..

also, there is more than 500 online.. dont know why there is so much hate for br servers.. if you dont like it dont play it.. but dont trashtalk about it..

yeah dude, if u want autolearn skills and autopickup go to a 1000x server... there is no place for retards and newbies who want to play low rates..

also, there is more than 500 online.. dont know why there is so much hate for br servers.. if you dont like it dont play it.. but dont trashtalk about it..

2013 and you still think that auto loot and auto learn are for noobs but not for nolifers? who the heck wanna go to the city every 15min, or who does wanna spam the pick button. Log in with l2net it wont go further than server screen selection but there you can see its online status, it wont pass 600plus and from 600 like 350 are real players the rest bots like buffers, dwarves and such.

If youre an old l2player you shouldnt like server without auto loot, auto learn skill cuz you may be bored of doing those stuff. I go to low rates server because theres no mana potions (gameplay is totally changed without mana potions and real buff time), and things are rather harder than high rate servers. But I respect your point of view we are all here to express our opinions on this topic, and I wont change mine... servers peak 600online with nolifer's features. It wont last 1month. Like L2final. Those guys should learn from l2cerberus (: