[Request]Avatar/Signature

MagicAndSpellS

Hello, I'm kindly requesting an animated avatar and a signature for me. I have no special wish for the colors or anything else, just to have the writing of  my nickname MagicAndSpellS and Maxcheaters. Thank everyone that will help in advance.

Hello, I'm kindly requesting an animated avatar and a signature for me. I have no special wish for the colors or anything else, just to have the writing of  my nickname MagicAndSpellS and Maxcheaters. Thank everyone that will help in advance.

[GR]Μπορεις να μας κατατοπισεις λιγακι ? Δηλαδη τι ειδους signature θες .. gaming, music, etc. ή εστω δωσε μας ενα render ..

Αν δεν σε ενδιαφερουν αυτα θα φτιαξω οτι μου ερΘει. :P

[GR]Μπορεις να μας κατατοπισεις λιγακι ? Δηλαδη τι ειδους signature θες .. gaming, music, etc. ή εστω δωσε μας ενα render ..

Αν δεν σε ενδιαφερουν αυτα θα φτιαξω οτι μου ερΘει. :P

Ftiakse oti sou rthei :D

That's it. I hope you like it. It was made in 10 min cause i don't have time now.. so i will fix some things later ..

until then , i'm waiting to hear your opinion.  ;)

magicandspellssig.png

Fixed a bit..

That's it. I hope you like it. It was made in 10 min cause i don't have time now.. so i will fix some things later ..

until then , i'm waiting to hear your opinion.  ;)

magicandspellssig.png

Fixed a bit..

I like it just put inside to the image and the word Maxcheater if you can thank you :)

Well,here is my try.:D

Signature:

5vIQuJ5.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/5vIQuJ5.png]

l66QrxT.gif

[img=http://i.imgur.com/l66QrxT.gif]