interlude [L2J] L2 Teon x1000

charliedvm

L2 Teon PvP Server Interlude

Our server is hosted in a good computer, where the connection with the entire america continent is super fast, with very low ping!

Memory Ram: 16 GB

HDD: 500 GB Sata II

SSD: 120 GB Sata III

UP Link: 100 MB

Processor: Dual Intel Quad Xeon 5504

Rates of Teon PvP Server:

Experience (XP): 1000x

Skill Point (SP): 1000x

Adena: 1000x

Drop: 1x

Enchant Safe: +3

Enchant Max Weapon: +16

Enchant Max Armor & Jewels: +10

Enchant Rate: 60%

Enchant Blessed Rate: 80%

Extra Info:

Instant Lvl 80

Custom Titanium Set

Custom Tattoos (15% Stats)

Custom Farm Zone (Varkas Silenos)

Mobs Drop: 1-3 Teon Items 70% Chance

Epic Boss Lvl 80 with Custom Drop

Full GM Shop (Including Boss Jewels)

Full NPC Buffer

Buffs Slots 36

Buffs 2 Hours (Including Pet Buffs)

Anti Buffs Skill

AIOx System

TvT Event

CTF Event

Sieges Every Week

Heros Every 2 Weeks

High Speed in Towns

GeoData + Pathnode ON

Anti L2Walker, hLaPex, L2Net, L2Tower, L2phx and more...

Our NPCs are located in strategic locations visible to all, so that it is easily found in cities!

All NPCs are found in Giran, our main city, and so various NPCs scattered throughout the world of L2!

We have highly qualified Staff, which is always ready and able to serve you!

Visit our Website: http://l2teon.sytes.net/ and take a look to our features

Visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2Teon

Use our Forum: http://l2teon.freeforo.com/ to report any bug :)

Custom Titanium Set

Custom Tattoos (15% Stats)

Custom Farm Zone (Varkas Silenos)

Visit our Website: http://l2teon.sytes.net/ and take a look to our features

Visit our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2Teon

Use our Forum: http://l2teon.freeforo.com/ to report any bug :)

Custom items which arent balanced for sure like in all IL servers.

Also free site/forum.

You will need one big good luck and you have it from me dude. ;p

For sure, my first server and don't work so well, but i don't will surrender under bad reviews, we will meet again soon :)

And gm corrupted. DON JOIN.

btw, are u talking about yourself right?

6tp79t.jpg

Source: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=243396.15

Ok, I said that and what you mean with that? NOTHING.

We only take some donations from the server and what is the problem?, Any admin or gm does the same, no?

But I am not corrupt as you.  :gusta:

No one is obligated to donate.

Pd: And ofc, I don't have 2cars, NOOB.

CORRUPTED MAN.  :y u no?:

Ok, I said that and what you mean with that? NOTHING.

We only take some donations from the server and what is the problem?, Any admin or gm does the same, no?

But I am not corrupt as you.  :gusta:

No one is obligated to donate.

Pd: And ofc, I don't have 2cars, NOOB.

CORRUPTED MAN.  :y u no?:

there are the proofs that the corrupted one here its you, you have a long history of servers and as we can see in the screenshot (and some research in mxc topics and google), they are only money maker servers, u don't care about the players, u only care about money, that's why people don't should enter in your servers, because of people like u is the reason that L2 community is dead...

btw, i have proofs that u are corrupt, where are ur proofs about me? just trash talk? because you are donator member people should believe u? ^^

That shows nothing friend.

and ofc, I have had many servers and only one take donations, Any problems? I'm not corrupt like you.

The community of l2 is dead because many people make server without experience. (Like You), and what they do is steal money from people. and only lasts less than a week the server. People get bored of it.

So your server sucker lasted less than 1 week and of course, People get bored of l2 because many people create servers and last less than 1 week, Thanks to people like you.

You wanted to do the same by creating a server to make money, but you came out all wrong. LEARN AND THEN DO IT. :okey:

Learn more about Lineage 2 servers, the next time you create a server, Make a good server and buy a domain. "Only cost 10-15$".

Pd: ohh, I forgot that you are poor.

Pd2: Please, Good appearance and ofc, NOT CORRUPTION.  :troll:

pd3: You are angry because I gave (ban at all). :not bad: xaxaxa

Pd4: Tell me, What server does not receive money? All server make money. :poker face:

The community of l2 is dead because many people make server without experience. (Like You), and what they do is steal money from people. and only lasts less than a week the server. People get bored of it.

So your server sucker lasted less than 1 week and of course, People get bored of l2 because many people create servers and last less than 1 week, Thanks to people like you.

nervous? why repeat the same thing twice? ^^

You wanted to do the same by creating a server to make money, but you came out all wrong. LEARN AND THEN DO IT. :okey:

Learn more about Lineage 2 servers, the next time you create a server, Make a good server and buy a domain. "Only cost 10-15$".

i don't did this server to make money, that's why i didn't accept donation from anyone till i know that the server will be fine (and it wasn't)... maybe i don't know so much about Java, but i know a lot about Lineage 2 Gameplay, and i don't have to remember u that thanks to my clan suggestions, ur server l2blizzard was known internationally but u destroyed it with your obsession for money (as we can see in the screenshots)

and i don't have to remind u that one of ur first servers was hacked by me ^^

Pd2: Please, Good appearance and ofc, NOT CORRUPTION.  :troll:

again? proofs? none? ops :D

pd3: You are angry because I gave (ban at all). :not bad: xaxaxa

i don't care about what u do with ur life, but as we can see, u care about what my clan and i do because u started this :D... u banned us when we demonstrate that u was helping other clans then we decide to leave ur corrupt server and give all our boss jewels to random people, after u banned us u give our clan with ch in goddard and items to a guy (friend of u) that was in our clan (i have a screenshots of that too btw) :)

Pd4: Tell me, What server does not receive money? All server make money. :poker face:

the problems is not receive money, the problem is make server to receive money and close it less than a month later, let me remind u that in google everyone can see how much servers u have made and how much time they last ^^