EUNE Account/Platinum/Many skins/Many Champs/11 rune pages

s0tiris

60Euro max

ive spend much more than 400 euros into this acc.

minimum price is 200€ and im not in a hurry i just dont play lol anymore so it would be nice to actually earn something from this game after wasting a year of playing

thanks for replying anyway

Its too difficult for someone to give 200 euro but nevermind.. I know u spent so much money buying those skins and champions and ur account is platinum but I just mention that its too difficult..no one will give u so much money

ive spend much more than 400 euros into this acc.

minimum price is 200€

Really? How much i could get then for my acc? I think i have much more skins and better ones.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=271422.0

I was asking for 90 euros, i think this is some price people could afford. we have spent before lot of money,bough our own skins now we cant get even half price.

I was asking for 90 euros, i think this is some price people could afford. we have spent before lot of money,bough our own skins now we cant get even half price.

I reconsider that matter and i'm willing to sell it for 150€

But the point is you see things differently my friend, i spend tons of money into this game and almost a year playing 24/7

so what i want is atleast 1/5 of the money spent on skins/champs/runes, i prefer not to sell it all and keep it for ever than act like a gipsy and sell it for 80-90 euros (no offense)

plus elo matters and mine is plat which is something worth giving an extra amount of money since u cant lose plat now,

PS: Not sure how things work in this forum but if any mod thinks the price is too high and it will never get sold he can just delete the post