[L2J] Lineage2 Mystic Pvp Server Massive Event on 13th May

L2Mystic

Hello all here is that time of year again the time when the Easter bunny comes with presents. This 5th of may. This Easter prepare yourselfs cuz the easter bunny is bringing you the top ultimate l2 pvp server you have seen. Server is open as we speak for who wants to get a head start and doesnt mind helping with some last minute bugs found and fixes

http://l2mystic.com

Few of our unique features:

[*]Olympiad Feed Protection you heard right gone are the days when i player had to complain to the gm about feeds in olympiad and pray the gm is not corrupted

[*]new god armor sets and Lindvior weapons more soon to come

Pvp feed protection for reward

Rates

XP : 1000x

SP : 500x

Adena : 300x

Drop : 2x

Spoil : 1x

Party : 2x

Enchant Rate

Safe : +4

Max For Weapons : +16

Max For Armors : +16

Max For Jewels : +16

Enchant Rate : 60%

Blessed Rate : 70%

Mystic Rate: 80%

Event manager with vote for what even you want every hour :

Capture the Flag:

Domination:

Bomb Fight:

Team vs Team:

DeatMatch:

Last Man Standing:

VIP Team vs Team:

Lucky Chests:

Zombie:

Simon Says:

Double Domination:

Russian Roulette:

Mutant:

Battlefield:

Lots and lots more on the site http://l2mystic.com and ingame.

its not a thank class server not a mage class server or a kamael class server all classes are 99% balanced hence why the 2 days to fix the last few bugs left

looks like a tank server judging from features, hope classes are well balanced

yes sometimes thats true but not in this case their same as elegia set only abit more boosted as there are the "next" grade but in no way do they make a character more op then the other its same as a pvp where one wears dynasty and one wears elegia

god armors and custom items ruin the game...Good luck with that

Already started to play, i got weapon +16 I was very lucky :P . It's nice server for the first look i waiting players to have pvp . I tested with some of my friends classes and are balanced. I wait more and more ppl :D Cya on server.

The server is good, i tested a little some characters and was ok and the new items are not OP how you say its just for fashion+ a little boost between them and elegia. the server is good, i hope lots of ppl will join to have fun with pvp

I like these features.

I'm going to test it too.

Is there going to be a wipe tomorrow or server will continue normally ?

Good Luck with the server :)

-----------------------------------

EDIT : I joined server, but unfortunately I couldn't check farmzones etc because ppl were attacking (although I got my pvps :P )

Cardinal works fine btw :)

I hope server gets more population

no wipe its just a head start like gw2 had and for you trolls yeah i stolen their idea so sue me  :troll:

btw Loopy from where you get max 1 week server just opened yesterday?

I like these features.

I'm going to test it too.

Is there going to be a wipe tomorrow or server will continue normally ?

Good Luck with the server :)

-----------------------------------

EDIT : I joined server, but unfortunately I couldn't check farmzones etc because ppl were attacking (although I got my pvps :P )

Cardinal works fine btw :)

I hope server gets more population

74016104.jpg

1) After farming at PI, my char looks like this unless I restart the game.

(I would post it on forum, but it seems it is under construction ...)

2) Furthermore, are there R.Boss jewels ? Do they drop at custom raids ?

3) I noticed that safe is +4 and max is +16. IG If we click ALT-B it says that max is +10.

I guess +10 is with normal/blessed scrolls  and we can enchant our items to +16 by those <Mystic scrolls> (?)

Where do we get Mystic scrolls ? Why aren't they 100%?

4) You provide us a good a-beep-t of buffs taken BUT some buffs on buffer last few min (Dance of Berseker for example)

5) What happens with cancelled buffs? Do they return after few seconds ?

6) chat restriction to 20 pvps... No active GMs to petition them / Not enough info about many issues at site / This way support classes will be mute ...

No6 made me log out :)

GL with server

1) its a client side problem that im working on it now EDIT: problem solved and fix is being uploaded for updater

2) if you would have checked the account panel item shop your would have seen them there for sale and obtainable with credits that you can obtain by vote; referral  and/or donate

3)yeah guilty  there i typed wrong was abit tired then will be edited asap +16 is max no mater what scroll you use if your dam lucky you can make +16 with normal scrolls lol

4)yeah il add that to also i must have forgotten about berserk

5) yes the buffs return

6)its to prevent spam of newbies... again if petitions dont work means im not online if im not online theres the contact us in the account panel or the email thats displayed on site so if you really want to contact me there are ways other then petitions 

lol myth you think all this are my accounts? then allow me to do this

Can a moderator pls check the accounts ip along with the country and post or send them to myth  so there will be no doubt thank you

74016104.jpg

1) After farming at PI, my char looks like this unless I restart the game.

(I would post it on forum, but it seems it is under construction ...)

2) Furthermore, are there R.Boss jewels ? Do they drop at custom raids ?

3) I noticed that safe is +4 and max is +16. IG If we click ALT-B it says that max is +10.

I guess +10 is with normal/blessed scrolls  and we can enchant our items to +16 by those <Mystic scrolls> (?)

Where do we get Mystic scrolls ? Why aren't they 100%?

4) You provide us a good a-beep-t of buffs taken BUT some buffs on buffer last few min (Dance of Berseker for example)

5) What happens with cancelled buffs? Do they return after few seconds ?

6) chat restriction to 20 pvps... No active GMs to petition them / Not enough info about many issues at site / This way support classes will be mute ...

No6 made me log out :)

GL with server

1) its a client side problem that im working on it now EDIT: problem solved and fix is being uploaded for updater

2) if you would have checked the account panel item shop your would have seen them there for sale and obtainable with credits that you can obtain by vote; referral  and/or donate

3)yeah guilty  there i typed wrong was abit tired then will be edited asap +16 is max no mater what scroll you use if your dam lucky you can make +16 with normal scrolls lol

4)yeah il add that to also i must have forgotten about berserk

5) yes the buffs return

6)its to prevent spam of newbies... again if petitions dont work means im not online if im not online theres the contact us in the account panel or the email thats displayed on site so if you really want to contact me there are ways other then petitions 

lol myth you think all this are my accounts? then allow me to do this

Can a moderator pls check the accounts ip along with the country and post or send them to myth  so there will be no doubt thank you

About No2 --> I had checked that but I was hoping to get the answer that they are not obtained just by donations :)

About No6 --> You do know that the ppl who get fast pvps and use Global chat are usually the most retarded ones who don't let anyone to farm.

I really wonder what will you do when - let's say- 30 ppl are online and full geared and they camp on farm/pvp area you have without giving any chance for new comers to farm.

about No2 you can get them by vote or referral also there are 3 ways to gain credits and 2 ways to gain rb jwls the 3 ways would be 1 fastest and easy donation 2 vote daily 3 referral as for rb jwls one is buying the with one of the 3 ways mentioned above 2nd well its not hard to figure out how else can you obtain rb jwls other then buying them    if you dont know what you mean ask someone who played on low rate servers also they will laugh at you first but then hopefully they will tell you how

about no 6 if your smart you let them kill you they make pk and get killed by the pk guard also there is a safe farming zone where you cant pvp

About No2 --> I had checked that but I was hoping to get the answer that they are not obtained just by donations :)

About No6 --> You do know that the ppl who get fast pvps and use Global chat are usually the most retarded ones who don't let anyone to farm.

I really wonder what will you do when - let's say- 30 ppl are online and full geared and they camp on farm/pvp area you have without giving any chance for new comers to farm.