[REQUEST] L2walker for l2razen.com :D

download this http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=181533.0 and open l2.ini from l2razen system. Set where serveraddr = 127.0.0.1

Then try log with l2 net IG with pressing listen button and change to your l2 window which l2 window is opened by system with edited l2.ini

That's exactly what I did and game just closes when I try to login with my account ingame, I opened l2.ini with l2encdec and changed server adress but it doesn't work.

I think its just protected, but what a retarded protection if I can login with OOG.. I would use OOG but is a pain in the ass.

edit: I tried to login with the l2.exe in the edited l2.ini system without using l2net and same happens, the game closes, I thing that the server protection detects if the l2.ini has been modified?

I don't get it, as far I remember login with IG bots was easier than login with OOG (good old times), but here it seems like IG its protected and OOG not. BTW I have another bot that do the trick, but I wanted to use l2net IG, it is way better.

Same happens to me on that server. OOG is working perfectly, not the same with IG, I cant even log in (crash when launching game window with easylogin). How did you solve it? Or if you are using another bot, whats its name (if we can know obviously)?

Thanks in advice!