Why L2 is dying.

Lineage II wasnt suposed to be played the way its played on high rate server enviroment.

One reason is the buff system most servers use, i mean we werent suposed to run around with over 32 buffs and 2 hours duation each. Try pvping with only prophet buffs and see how fun and how much longer the pvp lasts. Also you might notice that the class you play aint as bad as you think under different circumstances.

Another thing is the enchant system, again we werent suposed to be running around in high maxed out enchanted items. At this depertment some servers did good and limited their enchant to very low values like 13, 12, 10 even 7 sometimes but it aint enough.

Long lasting buffs, high enchanted items etc. are fun, but those things work better on the Chronicle era servers. The last time i played on a server and felt like it was balanced was C4.

But now its too late, no wonder why low rate and mid rate servers are more popular these days.

If we reverse the above things we can get a more enjoyable gameplay. Instead of logging into a server with your maxed out hero char and go to a place waiting for other maxed out people to come and pvp for 10 seconds (thats how pvp lasts today) then respawn and the same again over and over no wonder people have left l2 or joined retail like servers.

To bring back the fun in l2 we must change the way we make servers. But that its going to be very hard or nearly impossible since today players have been used to the wrong ways for so long that any different thing is "lame".

Thats all, some food for though you might call it, i'd like to see what you guys think about this.  :forever alone like a boss: