[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

U cant say u had fixed 95% of bugs when mobs in frozen lab didnt drop war/earth amulets,which is as basic as it gets lol :)

Frost Buffalo has always dropped those amulets people just didn't know how to kill the mob properly in order for it to drop because we actually had it working correctly. Once they figured out that you were supposed to hit the mob with extremely low damage or it disappears they had no problem getting those drops :)

Large update scheduled for tomorrow night and the CMS has also got a large update>> http://l2nostalgia.com

I know I probably shouldnt post this here but I have a problem installing C5 and is that I have many l2 copies, I have official l2, interlude, gracia final, h5 and now im trying to install C5 with my original CD and it says I have another more updated lineage 2 version, how can I install C5 without uninstalling the other? T_T

I know I probably shouldnt post this here but I have a problem installing C5 and is that I have many l2 copies, I have official l2, interlude, gracia final, h5 and now im trying to install C5 with my original CD and it says I have another more updated lineage 2 version, how can I install C5 without uninstalling the other? T_T

Hah,tough luck mate.U gotta uninstall all clients and instal with right order: C5,C6,lolgracia,hilol5 and then starwars official.

Oh, damn it but I didn't install the other in order :S

Dunno bout others but when I tried to install my c5 while I had c6 in my pc, I had to uninstall first.

If you have other versions installed simply cut and  paste the Install folder to another location and than install another version and it will work. Keep doing the same for more versions of the game.

If you have other versions installed simply cut and  paste the Install folder to another location and than install another version and it will work. Keep doing the same for more versions of the game.

It doesnt let u do dat cuz a message appears before u enter setup dat there is an improved version of da game blabla.

It doesnt let u do dat cuz a message appears before u enter setup dat there is an improved version of da game blabla.

After you moved it , uninstall it from add/remove programs , so it will clear left over registry data.