Vesper Farm?

Hey guys ive just started 2 play lineage 2 h5 , after about 3 years of interlude and i feel lost . I dont know where exactly i need to go farm this armor im curently playing on a low rate server 20x and i have level 81 as Storm Screamer.

I am equiped with

Dc armor

Am +Acu

TT Jwls

So how do i get this armor? Or should i first get moirai or something , either one i dont know where to farm for them.

Hello, does the srv have npc buffer? If yes, then dont bother farming for moirai , just farm for vesper. Its been about a year since i played H5 srv with those rates, all I remember is you can spoil vesper parts/recipes at MoS upper. And for vesper weap you can do the 7 Dragons quest, which rewards you with a full vesper weapon.

In h5 low rate (20x-50x) there is no sence of vesper.. I go to top right after A(s) grade .. It's easy to take veniplant sword or the top one (if the server have em) and vesper + EQ's :) Anyway if you wan't to farm vesper set go to SOA with DD, spoiler and healer :P MoS got lower drop and it drop mostly weapons parts. I prefer farming in seed's (SOA, SOI, etc..) Harded mob's but bether drop :P

Hey guys ive just started 2 play lineage 2 h5 , after about 3 years of interlude and i feel lost . I dont know where exactly i need to go farm this armor im curently playing on a low rate server 20x and i have level 81 as Storm Screamer.

I am equiped with

Dc armor

Am +Acu

TT Jwls

So how do i get this armor? Or should i first get moirai or something , either one i dont know where to farm for them.

For me the best way to farm vesper items is to go make 7rb quest @ DV!

With rbs you can collect dragon skulls for take vesper weapon and also rbs drop vesper parts (armors,jewels,shields)

So 7rb is the best way cauz no need craft and you can farm for weapons too just find one party(if you have clan then it's better way cauz you can take items you want and other items give to another clan members and just farm items ;) )