[Vouched] Psc To Paypal Service - Best Rates - Instant - 100% Trusted - Accepting German Cards Too

mg13gr

• 2 weeks later...

trusted guy, very fast transactions and really friendly, btw I want to tell you that there is guy taking his name on skype and trying to scame ppl, for psc, free boosts(for vouch) and stuff like that, last time he wrote me his name was "mg13gr psc to paypal or RIOT POINTS" (teomatteo22)

trusted guy, very fast transactions and really friendly, btw I want to tell you that there is guy taking his name on skype and trying to scame ppl, for psc, free boosts(for vouch) and stuff like that, last time he wrote me his name was "mg13gr psc to paypal or RIOT POINTS" (teomatteo22)

Magakis13's skype is mg13gr. Don't trust/add other skype accounts.

Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, that's true.

Magakis13's skype is mg13gr. Don't trust/add other skype accounts.

I've explained it so much in my site, so people add the right person. Recently, I've even added a button which adds me instantly here in the first post and in my site as well. 

I hope none else will get scammed from this retard.

Great guy.

Trusted!

lol

We never dealt. You added me asking for an exchange, you told me "sec" before giving me your card and 10 mins later you just deleted me without saying anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Free bump for my mate.

Thanks a lot dude. :)

For the next 2 weeks of Easter holidays, I'll be off to my family and I'll log rarely on Skype. It would be better if you use directly my site for your exchanges.

www.magaki13.com

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...