hellbound [Private-russianl2j]L2World x20 (31-3-2013) > 18:00 gmt + 2 <

kam3ran

bey0nd, you are faker. You know it and I know it. You will make me share my screen @ team viewer and wait for you to post a screen, and then prove that it is fake.

I'll select someone from topic at random and prove that you are a f?cking faker. Basicly I will shut your mouth in front of someone, since you won't do it yourself.

How about that ?

believe whatever u want me and my clan quit already this corrupted server

bey0nnd:

Just HA-HA!

You did not even play in our server, otherwise we would found your hwid and IP to ban them :)

so good luck with your imagination clan :)

Keep the drama atleast our topic is bumped :)

Btw why did you not add valakas neck into the screen ? :(

its my idea or too much fake online , it cant have 1300~ at 7gmt+2 and  2300~at top time :)

it always have to be like x4 lower at morning

Well, let's see shall we ?

`Daily' Graph (5 Minute Average)

127_0_0_1_19_day.gif

`Weekly' Graph (30 Minute Average)

127_0_0_1_19_week.gif

Looks "interesting", right? I bet you haven't heard of MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Graph), google it, quite interesting stuff.

Would someone say: "this is fake" ? No problem by me, I'll "teamviewer" u :)

Beyonnd i will kick ur ass out of this topic forever look at this :D

1- If you are not scared and you think that in the pic is true and is called ¨Corruption¨ why you deleted the char name and the trader name?

2- I know exactly who te -beep- are you and i know that the owner of l2!!!!!!! send you to l2World to talk shits and ruin the best server at this moment on all hopzone and you know that is true. Poor admin cannt DDos l2World and trying to throw shits with this peace of shit guy :)

3- How ppl will trust you if you are lying about the fact that you had an ¨CLAN¨ and they left with you could you give us the name of this clan? coul you provide us some member name of such clan? Could you provide us the name of the char that you have been traded? The maxcheaters community wanna see how pathetic are you :D

4-Could you provide us the name of  that GM traded such epics as Antharas earring please and provide us the name of the trader that who received such epics or it was ur dualbox?

5- Next point is you created an account on maxcheaters specialy for this thing :O realy do you think we are stupid or something like that :DDD sad guyz

ps: You are the worst person using the photoshop ever seen sad.

I like l2World and i have been playing since 2009 year and never saw such thing like this one rofl :D

cuz u are a stupid cow and u lick admins in the ass for free itemz, thats why u never saw such things. l2world = most corrupted server ever and everyone knows it  :troll:

So that's why everyone play there? hahahaha :D gl mate you made my day :)

cuz u are a stupid cow and u lick admins in the ass for free itemz, thats why u never saw such things. l2world = most corrupted server ever and everyone knows it  :troll:

:okey:

maybe they play cuz no other good servers to play on? as soon as new server will open they`ll all leave like happend to l22silver - then move to l2bfp then move to l2world now everyone will move to a new server

maybe they play cuz no other good servers to play on? as soon as new server will open they`ll all leave like happend to l22silver - then move to l2bfp then move to l2world now everyone will move to a new server

And noone is able to keep their players satisfied.

Also there are some crappy people like you who want to harm everyserver thinking that they do something OP.

Btw i am not a player of that server and i wont be in future.

Just telling my opinion.

/peace

Beyonnd i will kick ur ass out of this topic forever look at this :D

1- If you are not scared and you think that in the pic is true and is called ¨Corruption¨ why you deleted the char name and the trader name?

2- I know exactly who te -beep- are you and i know that the owner of l2!!!!!!! send you to l2World to talk shits and ruin the best server at this moment on all hopzone and you know that is true. Poor admin cannt DDos l2World and trying to throw shits with this peace of shit guy :)

3- How ppl will trust you if you are lying about the fact that you had an ¨CLAN¨ and they left with you could you give us the name of this clan? coul you provide us some member name of such clan? Could you provide us the name of the char that you have been traded? The maxcheaters community wanna see how pathetic are you :D

4-Could you provide us the name of  that GM traded such epics as Antharas earring please and provide us the name of the trader that who received such epics or it was ur dualbox?

5- Next point is you created an account on maxcheaters specialy for this thing :O realy do you think we are stupid or something like that :DDD sad guyz

ps: You are the worst person using the photoshop ever seen sad.

I like l2World and i have been playing since 2009 year and never saw such thing like this one rofl :D

you play l2 world since 2009? your nick?

if you never see donations for epics or +16 weapons donated you are blind

anyway world don't have corruption have only super donations

And noone is able to keep their players satisfied.

Also there are some crappy people like you who want to harm everyserver thinking that they do something OP.

Btw i am not a player of that server and i wont be in future.

Just telling my opinion.

/peace

maybe cuz every admin cares for $$$ only and they dont give a shit about the players.