Riot K9 Nasus Skin!

Tyjarov

I told you to go from ebay or use a middleman...claim your account back from riot now

I can't ;( I don't have the register e-mail :). What you gonna do..  :forever alone like a boss:

IWDominate - this person, both in skype and maxcheaters, tried to scam me. What's the big deal srsly.. Just an acc for a skin code and you still try to scam.. jesus

i rly want the account but i dont have the skin yet,so if u can wait till i take it... :D

i rly want the account but i dont have the skin yet,so if u can wait till i take it... :D

As you can see, I was scammed. But I have an account which is almost the same as the previous one. The guy I mentioned above tried to steal it but I recovered it :D. So if you're still interested we can either continue communicating in skype and when u have the skin I'd be more than glad to trade it with you. I can see that you are a trustworthy person, judging by your account. That's why I'll wait as long as possible, but not too long of course :D. As I've said, if still interested or not please PM and notify me ok? :)

Can i ask you something mate ? Why dont you try to buy it from ebay i took a look and i found this skin for $9,99 .

And it really worths half of that price... Beside he can't trade with som1 on ebay, you can only buy from ebay

First of all, I don't have a paypal account. Neither do I want to make. Second of all, I'd like some lucky person who has got this skin for free from a stream, etc. or even bought it to receive an account much more expensive than the skin itself. Besides, I'd like to get rid of that account as I've moved to east now. It's as simple as that. I know that there are codes on ebay but I'm not taking advantage of them. I can also assure you that I am trustworthy, believe me or not.