How can i fix a Monster skill to able use by a char

GsL

The client probably doesn't have animations for certain enemy skills. For example Antharas tail attack or something, player models don't have these animations because they don't use a dragon skeleton.

You probably have to adjust somewhere in the client .dat files the animation the skill uses.

The client probably doesn't have animations for certain enemy skills. For example Antharas tail attack or something, player models don't have these animations because they don't use a dragon skeleton.

You probably have to adjust somewhere in the client .dat files the animation the skill uses.

some1 know wht i have to adapt?

That not actually lack of Animation problem, that is class miss-function, player class won't work with a effect that is made for monster class that is why it is impossible to use it, for example bl_wyvern_breath_Fl on Human or any other race.

And the only way to hang this is to change the class of the effect.u

I did this long time ago, but realesed for server use not so long ago

It is a lot of Hex Editing & thinking, itself.

Uhm in skillgrp you can kinda guess it with skill.id

Monster skills have it hardcoded in usk's. You can guess it out like if the Antharas thing was 3500 you can do skill.3500 or something like that.

Hex Workshop is a OK editor and you can look inside the usk file for the effect bindings to its id's

Uhm in skillgrp you can kinda guess it with skill.id

Monster skills have it hardcoded in usk's. You can guess it out like if the Antharas thing was 3500 you can do skill.3500 or something like that.

Hex Workshop is a OK editor and you can look inside the usk file for the effect bindings to its id's

can i have any exable how can i  do it?

also rally i wanna see this

If you remember Lilith Minions from lilith Cast one dark spell while that mages casting appears one effect on their hanbs how can i add that effect to soul shots? can i do it?

24500 1 0 0 400 700 7 3.59999990 0 i 4289 icon.skill4289 0 0 0 a,none\0 0 -1 -1 0 a,none\0

add it on freya client and u can see wyvern breath casted by all races as about lilith skills find somewhere on ur skillgrp  this 0 4289 icon.skill4289 and just add an i there check the above example and u will be fine

add it on freya client and u can see wyvern breath casted by all races as about lilith skills find somewhere on ur skillgrp  this 0 4289 icon.skill4289 and just add an i there check the above example and u will be fine

i have Interlude  only :/

this is a random skill

4224	1	1	0	-1	1	1.10000002	0			icon.skill0000	0	0	0	0	-1	-1

you can make it like

4224	1	1	0	-1	1	1.10000002	1	D	skill.wh.1044	icon.skill0000	0	0	0	0	-1	-1

and see what happens

this is a random skill

4224	1	1	0	-1	1	1.10000002	0			icon.skill0000	0	0	0	0	-1	-1

you can make it like

4224	1	1	0	-1	1	1.10000002	1	D	skill.wh.1044	icon.skill0000	0	0	0	0	-1	-1

and see what happens

i will test it soon and i will reply , i found some bugs on frozen and i have to fix it so :@