[L2J] L2Alone MID SUCCESSFULY STARTED

Skyrus

Hello,

After one week of testing and fixing, we can happily announce server grand opening date, which will be March 27, 16:00(GMT+2).

Server is using paid server files(platform). Players who participated in test server will know, that server support gives the answers at the same minute you ask.

We'r doing Facebook event (like and share our page, and you will get support points when server starts.), also clans who will have more than 15 players online will receive 10k Clan reputation points.

#Rates

Experience (XP): x75

Spell Points (SP): x75

Drop (Adena): x50

Drop (Items): x15

Spoil: x35

Quest reward: x3

Quest drop: x10

RaidBoss Drop: x15

#Enchant Rates

Max. Enchant a-beep-t: +16

Chance (for regular scrolls): 58%

Chance (for blessed scrolls): 64%

#Olympiad

Olympiad system is every week.

Hero changes every saturday night 24:00(GMT+2).

Olympiad starts at 18:00(GMT+2) and ends at 24:00(GMT+2)

After heroes changes there is 24hours period time.

After period time ends, you will be able to receive hero from monument.

Gate Pass is only exchangeable during period time.

#Boss spawn time

Valakas: 192+6 hours

Antharas: 72+4 hours

Baium: 48+4 hours

Frintezza: 48+6 hours

Zaken: 40+4 hours

Ant Queen: 24+2 hours

Core: 33+4 hours

Orfen: 20+4 hours

Barakiel: 5+1 hours

#Additional information

Server has Wedding manager

GM-Shop up to B-Grade

Buffer(24Slots +4Divine) with buff profiles

You can find Merchant of Mammon at Giran

You can find Blacksmith of Mammon at Giran

Castle sieges are fully working

Sub-classes without quest

Auto and free skill learn

Auto and free class learn

Fully working skills

Mammon without 7s period

You can find Caradine Letter 65Lv at GM-Shop

Voiced command .menu - you can fully customize your character with this

command

lol you are idiot? wat srv i open ?

Hello,

First of all i want to tell you that im not even a bit related to old administration of L2Alone.

Second of all, sorry if this server advertisement made you mad.

Now about server,

Today we have managed to fix over 40+ bugs (Including minor ones and big ones).

As there is few minor patches left, we can say that we need to think about server live date ( Test server is still on with test shop (includes items up to s grade and rb jewels)).

Live server date will be March 27 (More details tomorrow).

By the way, we'r using russians platform(Which is now 90% translated into English).

man add symbol maker on all town and change language on monastery of silence is roussian mobs solina brother and seker

Thank you for your commits. I will spawn symbol makers and translate MoS monsters first thing tomorrow morning, been online today more than 8 hours to apply all commits submited by players.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I didnt say i dont know anything but i couldnt find a place to start. a guy here mentioned l2jmobius which is a good place to start. so i searched for it and its actually what i wanted. Now i just need to find a clean client to start. I know how to program and how to do changed to client but its hard to find clean clients. I dont really want to make my server exactly like gracia final. I just want to test out the clients and decide which one works better for me. I dont really like the awakening classes and the newest races. Can you please provide me with a couple of links of different clients so i can test them out before i start my project? As i said i cant really find any clean install client. Thank you in advance
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • 50% discount for the next 3 copies Price 150 , will try for test server not guaranteed
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics