dyes wind rider high five

+5str -5 dex

wit+4 int-4

are you retarded? Dagger skills depend on DEX not on STR and p.atk for their land and damage lol.. Do you think you can win with dual dagers +5 str -4 dex vs single dager +4 dex -4 str??? 1 of all you will never hit a stab with duals. 2- dagger skills land, critical depend on your DEX and the str doesn't mater at all on them for the damage either your P.atk does. That's why dagger class is played on Greather Shild not Greather Might retard.

EDIT: dual dager's have only more burst damage vs other dagger. Still you don't need fucking STR ..

are you retarded? Dagger skills depend on DEX not on STR and p.atk for their land and damage lol.. Do you think you can win with dual dagers +5 str -4 dex vs single dager +4 dex -4 str??? 1 of all you will never hit a stab with duals. 2- dagger skills land, critical depend on your DEX and the str doesn't mater at all on them for the damage either your P.atk does. That's why dagger class is played on Greather Shild not Greather Might retard.

EDIT: dual dager's have only more burst damage vs other dagger. Still you don't need -beep-ing STR ..

I say my opinion and you must to respect it and next time if you say retard to me you will take -1!!!

After gracia final and such Dex became useless on windrider cause on HI5 server tyrants and other classes has 230 accuracy and windrider with dex dyes has 200 evasion max..My opinion Str+4 Dex-4 Con+4 Dex-4..And after interlude daggers became based on their STR.

• 5 years later...

both +dex-str and +str-dex are good, it depends on how you play, i personally use +str.Also for the one who called someone retarted, str doesnt only mean patk it also means +crit dmg + crit rate!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you decide to go for dual daggers, go with 4dex-4str and 4con-4str. The class has a skill that gives you crit chance on skills, so sacrificing str isn't all that painful.

• 1 year later...

Wind Rider Interlude: +4dex +4con -8str

H5, Freya has many ways:

no dyes or

+5dex -2str -3con or

+4str +4con -8dex

it depends your playing style.

With +str you have higher chance of debuffs but lower spd and crit rate.

+dex gives you more acc, crit rate, spd and moderated debuff chance, but lower hp. I prefer this one

no dyes gives you stabilization, armor set gives you specification