hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

full of bugs and 1 party have full set dynasty of the bug. nothing works perfectly. in site says quest x5 and all quest is x1 sux. have bosses with drop of 25lvl and it is 80 and you can solo and more. sux

full of bugs and 1 party have full set dynasty of the bug. nothing works perfectly. in site says quest x5 and all quest is x1 sux. have bosses with drop of 25lvl and it is 80 and you can solo and more. sux

there isn't party with full dynasty of the bug. will you give me more details on "nothing works perfectly and the quests work fine and they are x5.

go check it. i check the server for all the thinks. and all me and my clan leave this server. the only think that is intresting for you is the donate. answer me is now 12 ppl online? Gratz! gl with your sh...it

go check it. i check the server for all the thinks. and all me and my clan leave this server. the only think that is intresting for you is the donate. answer me is now 12 ppl online? Gratz! gl with your sh...it

Okay gl and tnx for your time in my server. Since you don't give me details for anything that not working i can't answer you or check it.

Hahahahha i know that you are in hard posision and you cant answer. 12 ppls online and 2 of them gm and .... :P gl dude

klasikos ellinas..

@ topic Rin just ignore him he is one of the more greek kids!

Hahahahha i know that you are in hard posision and you cant answer. 12 ppls online and 2 of them gm and .... :P gl dude

i can't answer you my friend because you did't specify anything that is not working! And about the ppls yes there are 21 now and 1 of them is gm i dont hide my server population everyone can check it inside game from  community board.

klasikos ellinas..

@ topic Rin just ignore him he is one of the more greek kids!

It's okay dude i don't mind speak with anyone who willing to talk about my server that dude foti maybe really know something that dont work and tell me so i can fix or if is to hard for i will report it to the dev team and they will :)

14.06.2013 CHANGELOG!

Soul Crystal Level Up % Updated!

Summon/Pet bug exp Fixed!

Premium Buffer can't be use in event!

Chat restricted for DM/LAST MAN events!

Premium Bonuses Fixed!

Drop Data Updated!

All buffs/dance are now 2h(summons/dwarfs/84level +)

Gm shop template changed!

Skill updated!

Donation Shop updated!

Add Moirai Armors Sets & Jewels in Donation shop!

Add Icarus Weapons + SA in Donation shop!

Server Bot Protection Jail time is now 15 sec!

Server security updated!

Add new Special Event "CLAN FAME"!

GM Shop Accesseoary menu fixed!

Macros are now updated (Armor set equipt macro working)!

Add Sigil S grade in GMShop!