What Is The Best Game Betwwen These 4  

585 members have voted

1. 1. What Is The Best Game Betwwen These 4

• Lineage 2
    • Warcraft
    • Aion
    • Counter Strike

cs is old game better day of defeat:source :D

And i choose LineageII because is best strategy game, where you can get adrenaline :D

I saw my old friend playing WoW, but to me its child game :D

Ahm .. i have played them all :D :D :D :D

and to me .. L2 & AION :D :D

OFC! .. because L2 has the actitud, the pvp, the graphics

and AION .. it has that too BUT OVERFACKINGPOWERED, more crazy graphics to make your mind explote! :D :D :D all the possibilities to make a GOOD, REALLY GOOD PVP [on air maybe if you want xD! I THINK xD]

Anyway .. if i had to make a list it should be the next one...

1| L2

2| AioN

3| Counter Strike

4| GTA 4

5| Island Defense [Warcraft III Map]

6| Dota [Warcraft III Map]

999....| WoW [facking game for kids -4 (N)]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi guys,

i registered on this Forum just so I could answer this topic.

Ive always played MMO games. I started with Ragnarok (very funny, cute and good to play), I played Lineage2 for years and now i just had an experience with AION playing at 2 servers and with Perfect World (a free game).

I decided to go with AION because eveyone on Youtube was posting videos about how pretty the game is or how wonderfull is the char customizing. Allright, with you are moving from L2 for another server just because you seen a video, I started at AION and, about char customizing? PERFECT WORLD is FAR BETTER. Is a new game, not very famous, but the char has a thousand of options to model the face, hair, colours, if youre a girl of if youre a guy who likes female chars, you can put MAKE UP, yes MAKE UP! You can put shadow in the eyes, the females are very beautiful! The game actually is very pretty too, they have beautiful maps, they have water mobs (you can find mermaids sometimes, they are SO beautiful). However, the playability is not so good. The skills are not good, you spend a lot of MP, to get some skills you need some points which you gain by only making quests, and everytime you get a higher lvls you need to make another quest to raise the spiritual bar size so you can get more points to get skills.

The quest mobs, which are usually to be very easy to kill (such as in L2 or AION) some of them are very hard, i still could kill a quest mob which was 5 lvls lower than me... However, im not here to tall about Perfect World, im here to talk about Lineage 2 and AION.

So, i playerd L2 for years and i just LOVED it. The playability its perfect, the maps are great, the world is huge, you have pretty landscapes, good maps, the skills are fine. AION you have a little more char customizing, but nothing sooooo great as Perfect World as I said. Well, the first maps to lvl up are boring. You have very similar mobs, and the area is very short, the maps actually are very short and limited, you dont have lots of options of places to go. On L2 you have ruins, castles to see, farms, waterfalls, anyway, LOTS of scenes. AION? Not that much. Actually, the whole world has like 20% of Aden`s World size. ITS TRUE! There are a few cities, which are very little (the only big is Pandemonium which is like the capital). And its not a beautiful city like Aden or Giran, its a big city, its pretty but noooot so much. The teleport to some part of the maps are very limited, in Lineage2 you can get teleported to lots and lots of parts of the map, but AION you can only get teleported to a very few places. And sometimes is takes a while, because you use Flight Teleporter, so you go flying to the place you want.

The good thing about AION by the way, is the Flying thing. You can fly. BUT, you cant fly anywhere, you cant fly at cities (its ok at cities, but you cant fly at some parts of the map! Its ridiculous! And most of the time the flight teleporter does not have teleport for the place you want, and you cant fly by yourself to the place you want, so you need to WALK...).

Another good thing about AION are the Manastones. They are like the Enchants from L2, however you wont break the armor/weapon if it fails, and the Manastones has properties, like +2 Attack/+30 HP/+15 Block and etc. You armors or weapons has slots for them, some has only 1, some has 4, some has none. And ANY mobs drops them, and they also easily drop good armors/weapons. But, the armors/weapons are UGLY, specially armors. Nothing compared to Lineage 2, L2 has the most pretty armors and weapons, AION the weapons are ugly, they look like pieces of fabric, NOT beautiful! L2 has GORGEOUS armors! And you weapon actually shines when you enchant it, that doesnt happens in AION.

Something that is better in L2 than AION, when you reach max lvl, you can get 2nd to 3rd class, you can get noblesse, you could be a hero, etc. Once you reach lvl 55 on AION, its done. Theres nothing else! No 2nd class, nothing! And the chars and races are very limited. AION you have Asmodians and Elyos. And each race of them you have ranger, assassin, gladiator, priest, and etc. You have only 4 classes in each of the 2 race, SO limited.

The skills alltough have a nice system called CHAIN SKILL. it means you have 2 skills, one you can use always, the second one depends if you use the first, if you succed using the first, the other become avaiable, and its icon appears on your screen so you could press it to use if, or you can use on your bar. But, the self buffing skills are not that good, if you use one you have to wait the seconds to cooldown, because if you use one all the other get busy like if you used them too, so u can only use one selfbuff skill per time.

The potions for HP and MP are very limited too. However, you have skills that can cure hp and mp, but not so strong, or youd just get totally self suficient, of course. L2 the potions are good, and they act fast, on AION they have a reuse time, they heal very little, they are not good.

Well, the pvp on L2 is far better, specially if the server you play punish the high lvl PKs who kills lower lvls chars. And on L2 you have the guards who kill PKs, ive never seen a guard on AION help me when someone PKed me in the middle of the city. But a good thing is when you die on AION you dont lose items, however, you better be registered on the Obelisk of the Map youre at, or youll be teleported to the place where chars are born!!! When on L2 if you die you get teleported to the closest town.

If you dont wanna play and just wanna hang around, you can do it easily on L2, you have pretty places to visit, things to see, you can fish etc, but not on AION, you just have NOTHING else to do there, nothing.

Well, now about WoW i just cant say anything, all i know is from all friends who plays in L2, only ONE left l2 for wow, the others are still faithfull to Lineage 2. And, now that i played both in L2 and AION i can tell you, AION is a C-, and Lineage is a A+!

At least is what i think. Thanks for reading this huge post, i hope i helped ya.

CHeers.