l2dubai.com

AlLupu

• 2 weeks later...

it's his price, he has his own toughts.

i also won't sell it for a lower price. Don't be like "ah, a domain is 1$, a template 2$ and the fb bla bla"..

Who is interesed can offer even more than this ^^ is about someone who want to "continue" this or w/e

GL on sell.

if this is a site im the pope no offense meant but even i as a newbie html can make a better real site not a board with a few texts and a a video slapped on it i personally i dont think this deserves even 10euros

you should say what your really trying to sell the domain name the fb and the rename that server has made for it self in other words your trying to sell the content but you advertise the crappy wrapper

if this is a site im the pope no offense meant but even i as a newbie html can make a better real site not a board with a few texts and a a video slapped on it i personally i dont think this deserves even 10euros

you should say what your really trying to sell the domain name the fb and the rename that server has made for it self in other words your trying to sell the content but you advertise the crappy wrapper

I am selling fb page + domain + webpage + webhost

I am selling fb page + domain + webpage + webhost

exactly what i said your selling the content(whole thing) not just the wrapper (site ) but your advertising only the wrapper instead of the content