[TuT] What one hacker should have and should not have.

DHp3P.png

In this tutorial I will write what you should have and what you should not have to keep your privicy on.

I. Social networks.

Alot of hacker have accounts on Facebook and other social networks, which is very bad, let 's say that hacker have your nickname, see your account on forum which don't

protect the data and get your e-mail, after this he/she do search on social networks and see your account and get all information on it. So if you want to be a

hacker delete and don't create accounts in social networks.

II. Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best money-transfer service in internet for hackers, because it try to keep anonimity on high-level, so immediately create bitcoin account if you don't

have one. Because when you get some illegal money you can transfer it to BTC account and then to other money-transfer services. Lets say that you have hack web server

and sell the information from it but the hacker you have sell information get caught and say that he have buy the data from you feds see transfers from the service and get

directly to you.

III. Proxies every where.

Use proxies every where Skype, IRC, Downloading torrent, browsing web every where. Because when you chat with somebody he can try to dox you or be fed. its on your

intres to use proxy every time you access internet.

IV. JavaScript and Flash.

Those two popular components can be use to collect information for you like IP(your real even if you are using proxy), OS type, Contry and alot of things. Disable them.

V.Don't tell to every body that hacking is your interes. Extremly on chats with random/unfamiliar person/s you don't know who is trying to dox you, who is

federal agent(Those days they are very active) or who is trying to hack you.

VI. Be careful with VPNs.

Alot of VPNs keep logs almost every VPN keep logs because they are induced to keep them from federal agancy. First start proxy or TOR then connect to VPN its more

secure by that way.

VII. Don't use E-mail services such as:.

Don't use E-mail services such as Gmail,Hotmail,Yahoo etc... This isn't good for you, somebody can try to dox you also if federals request information from the service

they will provide it immediately. Use services such as Tormail 10minutemail etc.. which are more hard to trace.

VIII. Use anti-forensics techniques.

If you get caught it will be good if you have protect your PC and its hard to get/recover information from it. You can read my anti-forensics guide.

http://www.anarchyforums.net/Thread-Tutorial-How-to-protect-from-computer-forensics-MUST-READ-Linux-incuded-Update

IX. Protect from Blackmail.

You should keep your protection from viruses and doxing on very high-level, because you don't want to get blackmailed. My recommends are use sandbox and VMs all the time.

I think this is enough if somebody want to add something or ask he/she can write a commend.