[moded L2J - H5] L2Silver 25x- return of the silverians

Mr Tanka

I hope not, but i have bad feeling this gonna be another fail, cuz this l2j core is suck badly and i feel ddos coming, cuz this EQ server opening in same day, so they must be sure about community or not ?

you guys are never satisfied with anything, go play faking retail then if u dont like this! its a private server no one forces you to play here, if u dont like get the fak outta of here and quit l2.  the bad thing today is that all kids play l2 and only complain all want servers with 0 lags no donations slave gms and their c0cks to be sucked. get a life kids quit l2 is not for you

10€ bid lucky guess for ddos :poker face: Yeah ppl are not satisfied when fear +cost doesnt land, but lets make a custom shiet which give u buffs back after while, awesome feature, everybody will love it yay <3 Its nothing worst than hypocrite which call it in one topic qqing and in next one agree with another custom shit... french fag :X

I hope not, but i have bad feeling this gonna be another fail, cuz this l2j core is suck badly and i feel ddos coming, cuz this EQ server opening in same day, so they must be sure about community or not ?

seriously the L2EQ server is no opponent, its server with template for GoD server, seriously  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

on forum say max online ever 13

there is registered 657 members and  Our newest member Annekboptweno

fake time.  :good sir: :good sir: :good sir: :good sir:

If u say so, than is there just one option...

Anyway if they finish this most stupid, custom, shitty thing like canceled buffs will return after while, than ofc there wont be fighter land... So cool

If u say so, than is there just one option...

Anyway if they finish this most stupid, custom, shitty thing like canceled buffs will return after while, than ofc there wont be fighter land... So cool

if they setup after 2 mins or more everythink will be good

only too much kids and gipsyes on server, every fucking 14 years old kid need make ego hunt in game with +16+++ weapon and he saying i am pro ding ding!

i hate betas with enchants! :x

if they setup after 2 mins or more everythink will be good

only too much kids and gipsyes on server, every -beep-ing 14 years old kid need make ego hunt in game with +16+++ weapon and he saying i am pro ding ding!

i hate betas with enchants! :x

Thats the nice thing with beta :P Pro for a day :D hahaha

Think of all ss they make now :P