TPB AFK Full movie 1080P HAI DEFINAITEON

SrbIN

didnt watch lol

Their this stupid/bad ass ppl that think everything that is extraordinary stupid is somehow magically smart. And their so bad ass that they cant go to jail, and their biggest weapon is correcting lawyers regarding whats a bit and whats a byte. >.> fuck asses, meat for some black dick soon enough.

They could of been smarter but they disappointed me so hard, i stopped using pirate bay.

Their this stupid/bad ass ppl that think everything that is extraordinary stupid is somehow magically smart. And their so bad ass that they cant go to jail, and their biggest weapon is correcting lawyers regarding whats a bit and whats a byte. >.> -beep- asses, meat for some black dick soon enough.

They could of been smarter but they disappointed me so hard, i stopped using pirate bay.

Open your eyes. It is a great example of how if you have an ideology, and you love what you are doing, no one can stop you.

They made smart moves and they prevented all these big ass hollywood industries from shutting them down. When the pirate bay is group of 4 people.

And when you don't know the difference between bit and byte and you are on a case about internet piracy, well then someone is not well prepared.

The concept was great but I find the whole film to be more a documentary than a movie.

Open your eyes. It is a great example of how if you have an ideology, and you love what you are doing, no one can stop you.

They made smart moves and they prevented all these big ass hollywood industries from shutting them down. When the pirate bay is group of 4 people.

And when you don't know the difference between bit and byte and you are on a case about internet piracy, well then someone is not well prepared.

The concept was great but I find the whole film to be more a documentary than a movie.

It's a gr8 example of 4 useless people, they didn't stop SOPA we did. And if you ask me SOPA was inconsistent and just a spoof, smoke & mirrors. The government cant control the internet.

And about ideology and doing what you love, shit, thats something so obvious it shouldn't even be put into context(again), since its at the core already, we all do what we like and love; that phrase is within' everything we do, like u with l2j and me with game engines.

The phrase with the bit and byte was lame to me since instead of them coming up with smth smarter they just corrected a lawyer, like that -beep-ing matters.

Their hypocrisy and their arrogance and childish behavior is what annoys me the most, it was way better when i did not know them, i respected them more.

It's a gr8 example of 4 useless people, they didn't stop SOPA we did. And if you ask me SOPA was inconsistent and just a spoof, smoke & mirrors. The government cant control the internet.

And about ideology and doing what you love, shit, thats something so obvious it shouldn't even be put into context(again), since its at the core already, we all do what we like and love; that phrase is within' everything we do, like u with l2j and me with game engines.

The phrase with the bit and byte was lame to me since instead of them coming up with smth smarter they just corrected a lawyer, like that -beep-ing matters.

Their hypocrisy and their arrogance and childish behavior is what annoys me the most, it was way better when i did not know them, i respected them more.

The only guy that I find him arrogant and hypocrite was the guy, who married a woman from Asia. I don't remember his name.

He was insulting even his own team behind their backs.

The other guys especially the one that spoke the most in front of the camera was mature enough, I believe, who only made some jokes of the enemy lawyer.

The only guy that I find him arrogant and hypocrite was the guy, who married a woman from Asia. I don't remember his name.

He was insulting even his own team behind their backs.

The other guys especially the one that spoke the most in front of the camera was mature enough, I believe, who only made some jokes of the enemy lawyer.

Nooo, c'mon people. Screw thew movie.

Check the meaning of shit. You got money, you got power.

Even if you're right, you'll get shut down.

So, the US can't affect anyone ( that has been proven ) who has a powerful government.

That's why the domain name changed to .se, for few simple reasons.

About Frederik, he has a life of his own, a woman, a child and so on.

Who the fvck would give 12k bucks to villagers ( not to the government, to the villager's pockets went that money ).

Someone who just got tired of sh!t. Someone who wanted to live a normal life, away of the lights of the media.

Nooo, c'mon people. Screw thew movie.

Check the meaning of shit. You got money, you got power.

Even if you're right, you'll get shut down.

So, the US can't affect anyone ( that has been proven ) who has a powerful government.

That's why the domain name changed to .se, for few simple reasons.

About Frederik, he has a life of his own, a woman, a child and so on.

Who the fvck would give 12k bucks to villagers ( not to the government, to the villager's pockets went that money ).

Someone who just got tired of sh!t. Someone who wanted to live a normal life, away of the lights of the media.

He turned to .se, to avoid problems with US, as far as I know.

He turned to .se, to avoid problems with US, as far as I know.

That's right, cause there are no ''internet'' laws about domains. ( there are few, but hey, they're made in the us for the us consumers -itunes and lots of sites which charge digital products). So, that's called freedom of speech.

A greek hip hop song says :

We're in the European Union, they can't affect us. We can download anything we want.

Here, where I live in Serbia, son of a politician is getting percents from people who own shops/cafes and lots of kinds of jobs, which involve radiophones/televisions.

They charge ''music rights''. My uncle has a restaurant with approximately 450 seats. So, they charge for each seat ~1euro.

My uncle doesn't use the radio, nor the ''national'' tv. He has a decoder, like NOVA in Greece. Which means, ''NOVA" pays for your right.

But what the hell, they're charging my uncle. Why? Cause of bollywood and their stupid laws.