[Guide]How to use a Berserker On PvP

Guest skaros

Guest skaros

So...

let me start :D

I edited this because it was old and i was wrong on many things.

*Use kamael with an ancient Dualhanded sword.

*Put on first bar of skills Violent Templar , The two power skills that have more than 7000+ power,his critical buf,Disarm,Final Form,stunning charge and the Bird Handed Skill.

*Edit the bar how u like

*A grade armor i suggest u dark crystal

*S80 chose dagger master (More evasion)

Now lets start...

Mage VS Berserker

If u see him from distance.

Do to him stunning charge . After that hit him a couple of times so he sees that u can take his hits and live so he starts running.

While his running do violent templar,u can do it from distance so try it a cuple of times till it is ready to be used.

Stun charge him again do the 2 +7000 power skills and start hiting him... If u see u have no chances do the Bird Headed Skill to resist his skills and now it is matter of time to win.If he doesnt run just do to him disarm and Violent templar and start killing him.

Fighter VS Berserker

So... if a fighter attacks u u start killing him run if he is not a dagger man or an archer.U will run faster than him.Return with stunning charges till they work do violent templar on him and start attacking him,if the charge lasts more than the usual do to him disarm.If it works he is dead.Also if u have final from just do it and rape his ass otherwise.Also if u see that u dont have a chance do soul sword but dont do it when u have 2000 hp do it when u have half hp and u think you will lose.

Dagger Vs Berserker

Pray run do soul sword try stuns and start typing the bad words ur gonna tell to him because there is a 87% posibility dagger will win.

Archer Vs Berserker

This is the easiest.He has to run so do stuning charges on him and hit him.When he gets un stuned charge him again and attack him.If u see stun doesnt work do violent templar Final form if u have and he is dead, or if u dont have ur power +7000 skills and continue hiting him.If u have soul sword and u think ull die do it.But if it is an archer there are strong posibilities to win.

Tip 1:Final from bug works on 90% search on explotis for KAMAEL BUG its my topic ull find it :D

Tip 2:Soul Sword should be used when u have about half hp and u think u will lose.But if u have 1000 hp and do soul sword u will die 100% and u must w8 till it is able to be used again.

Tip 3:Dont do the final form charge because u will be teleported between  rune and dino island.

If u think im mistaken please correct me and if u know something better just say it here :D

• 2 weeks later...

in my opinion kamael blows soz man but the only thing that they have is final form ( and its crappy 2xD)

u think that final form makes u god? use frenezy or guts from titan GFGF

at last the only thing that kamael have is his dance !!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=8ec71ORrH9E

GF GL

*I suggest u to use Bows or Two handed Swords (make them ancient with the skill they have)

*Since kamaels are based on their speed and power i suggest you to make him an archer but take pof because with ur skills u are going to reach the max critical anyways...

*Now you have speed you can easily kill dangers and Tanks but when it comes to pvp with mages do the debuffs which Decreases Casting and p def and pray to god... then u might have some chances :P

*if you are a swordsman kamael and see a mage.. start praying :P

*Here comes the best part about kamaels... Kamaels have this unique skill called Final Form...Go buy a dynasty-icarus dagger and a

dagger master dynasty shirt and do final form.. remember to take Vampire style buffs.You wont be able to use class skill but some final form skills.If you have a dagger and u are in final form... it is imposible to die!!! its like u are a god :)

You should never ever use a bow as zerker

Mages are EXTREMELY easy to beat as zerker

You should use your mastery weapon as final form, not a dagger.

• 2 weeks later...

i really like Arbalester, i love when noob Saggitarius attck me expecting win easy cuz im Kamael and end kissing the floor...

and that cuz i didnt made the first hit

Arbalester > Hawkeye

Lol sorry but maybe only on some bugged java server

Lol sorry but maybe only on some bugged java server

keeping making excuses..LOL

i will not even waste my time trying to explain how a class that requires skills (Arbalester) beats one that just has to press F1 and F2 + pots (Hawkeye = the class made for ppl that cannot think)

Guest skaros

i really like Arbalester, i love when noob Saggitarius attck me expecting win easy cuz im Kamael and end kissing the floor...

and that cuz i didnt made the first hit

Arbalester > Hawkeye

ur so right :D i luv that 2 :D

well now i play longer time lineage2 (I did a surgery on my hand :() i found out that without ff the kamael char is good with his mastery weapon... BUT only if kamael skills worth otherwise kamael with bow is the only solution :)

@Koyuki

Arbalester > Hawkeye (f1+cp spam)

but  u are wrong...most of the  HE fails coz of the f1 f1 f1 stun f1 f1

HE can win only if he knows to hit and run

archer classes is based on hit and run...u must play them some time to understand that is not

char for newbies...is hard to play like every class (NORMAL RATE OFC and not in x500000 java)

as for the guide..

is only for java high rate..

bersekers cant use bows..

Well when I made a berserker, I crashed mages... i had only problems with duelists a bit and daggers, and that only when they managed to bluff me... otherwise I could easily beat anyone..

I have not play Kamael, but I see that berserker has 2 very powerfull skill (power 7000+ and ignore shield + cause bleed), so that I think tanker is not problem for berserker.

They has skill like Lion heart, so with nice jewel set, mage is not problem

They has speed so archer is not problem

There problem is: MP and Soul

and since they are not true fighter (they are some kind of Fighter + buffer + debuffer and nuker) so when facing true fighter like orc, dagger and GL, I think they are done/

I like buff berserker .With full buff + berserker + dyes: 4int -4 men, 5 wit - 5men, ring baium + weapon SA + DC Robe. Mystic muse become a machine caster. 

@ quangthanh178: ban la nguoi Viet Nam? Hien tai dang choi o server nao vay?

Hehe co gang spam tren cai dien dan nay moi duoc...