hellbound (l2 Diamonds Source) l2 Diamonds Opening 16/02/13 16:00 GMT +1

CalintzJerevinan

I knew it was coming again :-beep- yeah:

Well im curious which ones are "OlSchool" lawl, cuz i saw a lot of suffering in pvp on (l2eoa) then quality + mega uber zerk power sometimes, but l2eoa clans join 4ho so should be there some fun at start, the question is how long :P

I knew it was coming again :-beep- yeah:

Well im curious which ones are "OlSchool" lawl, cuz i saw a lot of suffering in pvp on (l2eoa) then quality + mega uber zerk power sometimes, but l2eoa clans join 4ho so should be there some fun at start, the question is how long :P

we aren't eoa or other yuri's server

is the frist time i start a server like admin and we will do all we can for make everyone happy

we aren't eoa or other yuri's server

is the frist time i start a server like admin and we will do all we can for make everyone happy

Well i hope u r right for for your own gods sake.

bad news for you guys, im one of the best friends of admin of l2-scripts, and he just told me that this l2 diamonds is not his client :) so he`s using fake files, and even if its l2-scripts it has some exploit hardcoded backdored, and i`ll hack this server as i did with stallone`s server majenta moon :))) i can spawn 10000000 items :D in this l2-scripts.

bad news for you guys, im one of the best friends of admin of l2-scripts, and he just told me that this l2 diamonds is not his client :) so he`s using fake files, and even if its l2-scripts it has some exploit hardcoded backdored, and i`ll hack this server as i did with stallone`s server majenta moon :))) i can spawn 10000000 items :D in this l2-scripts.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i'm not without hands like stallone, also diamonds is too way different from your base l2 script pack (thx for your support anyway  ;)).

the only backdored you will find is the backdored to your dissapointment.

PS:

yuri want the system for come on closed beta and see if you are able to do something?or you are afraid to show to everyone the only guy you can scam is stallone?

i don't like words i like facts  :(

Is usless flame from a guy that show alredy several time he is so lame, btw also avoid miss undestending i alredy sended a message to l2 script staff for clarify to everyone yuri position in l2 script project.

Is so lame to say "i'm l2 script admin" in a private forum for attract people

l2 script the real one is without bugs and backdor also is a serius project not a buy the pack and get scammed by yuri

Yuri don't have nothing to do with l2 script pack, he simply scam the pack from stallone and before that he was using frist-team pack (was a open source project)

About Diamonds is a merge of Rebellion + Script and we worked on that for months (even if the real script have a backdor we adapt thw best parts of l2 script and we merge with rebellion source so chance of backdor are close to 0%)

We hope to give to everyone a safe place for have fun

Rates are setted for be a comfortable server for every kind of player

We will wait all of you on the OBT

+if i had writing errors sorry i'm from the phone at job  :-beep- yeah: