interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

Ty 4 posting it xD point made once again.

For who do not understand I'm jush bashing this guy forum wize and irl wize, soon going to send him back to jail from where he was before, refering to biggreen aka mager and qqsage aka josh haha

Losers irl gg qq wp.

Join cleaver they said.

Oh shit java.

KoZa:Besides the fact that you're a completely sucky ballsy mother-beep-ing l2 player,you have no idea about l2 servers.L2 cleaver is a java server with 3k population.A server which needs craft and a server which will never touch the awesomness of an OFF Mid-Rate custom server.By custom i mean the A-S gear which you obtain by farming some materials.Cleaver will never have the competition and the pvp that L2 fantastic will.Because simply Fantastic is meant to be a Mid rate-PvP server.Not like L2 cleaver.L2 fantastic will serve some SPECIFIC farm areas to players in which you will be able to farm and pvp simultaenously.In Cleaver you are able to teleport in which-ever area you want to exp and farm.2ndly:The respawn time of Epic bosses in l2 cleaver is just hilarious.Which clan would wait for so many hours at window?Noone.That's why no pvps at epics.Need more?Join L2 Fantastic and you'll find out.

P.S Keep spreading out that Outlaw is the admin.You are mocking yourself in this way.People actually believe that your brain-cancer level can cause you death.Outlaw corruptidzor.The dumber you are,the dumber you die.Have fun in the forums.

Ty 4 posting it xD point made once again.

For who do not understand I'm jush bashing this guy forum wize and irl wize, soon going to send him back to jail from where he was before, refering to biggreen aka mager and qqsage aka josh haha

Losers irl gg qq wp.

Orfan !

Join cleaver they said.

Oh shit java.

KoZa:Besides the fact that you're a completely sucky ballsy mother-beep-ing l2 player,you have no idea about l2 servers.L2 cleaver is a java server with 3k population.A server which needs craft and a server which will never touch the awesomness of an OFF Mid-Rate custom server.By custom i mean the A-S gear which you obtain by farming some materials.Cleaver will never have the competition and the pvp that L2 fantastic will.Because simply Fantastic is meant to be a Mid rate-PvP server.Not like L2 cleaver.L2 fantastic will serve some SPECIFIC farm areas to players in which you will be able to farm and pvp simultaenously.In Cleaver you are able to teleport in which-ever area you want to exp and farm.2ndly:The respawn time of Epic bosses in l2 cleaver is just hilarious.Which clan would wait for so many hours at window?Noone.That's why no pvps at epics.Need more?Join L2 Fantastic and you'll find out.

P.S Keep spreading out that Outlaw is the admin.You are mocking yourself in this way.People actually believe that your brain-cancer level can cause you death.Outlaw corruptidzor.The dumber you are,the dumber you die.Have fun in the forums.

HAHAHA

OR  NO BALLZ FOR ANOTHER seRVA

and you will cry again when i close This server again.

cu

Almost on 600 members. Help us reach 1k members before launch !

Each member means an account that is going to login since u canot create account without forum account.

Im not sure about that lmao.

Im not sure about that lmao.

You're not sure about what buddy?

@Koza..I bet that u didn't even read my reply so i ain't give attention to you.Ballzy leader trying to lead a group of 5 random people.Wp.

Here's an updated list of the server features, 05-02-2013.

Server

I7 processor/ 16gb RAM

DDOS protected (cloud)

And some more geek stuff

Server hosted in the Netherlands ( Breda )

100mbit connection

General

Exp/SP rate: 55x (boosted EXP/SP in custom zones)

Adena rate: 75x

Flawless interlude geodata

Auto loot (not for bosses and including party loot)

Armor penalty

Active Admins

AIO's

Offline shops

NWatch

Web stats

Control panel including automatic donations and unstuck functionality

Farming era’s

Fully working interlude skills

Fully working fusion skills

Automatic events (TVT/LMS)

Hunters village main town

Auto learn skills

Retail noblesse

Retail subclass (Red Pipette Knife in shop and boosted pouches drop)

Quest items epics in store

Siege stats published after siege

Innovative events guaranteed

Rewards for joining clans

AIO buffers

Restore Life/Touch of Life blocked on raids

Anti-buff toggle

Custom zones

Antharas Lair[61+] (A grade coins/AA drop)

Abandoned Coal Mines [74+] (http://www.l2fantastic.com/index.php?topic=87)

•  First section 74+

•  Second section 78+

•  Thirth section 80+

Abandoned Camp[78+] (High rate party area)

•  Party bosses

•  Groups

•  Custom raid bosses

Garden of Eva[78+] (Low rate party area)

•  Groups

•  Custom raidbosses

Custom NPCs

NPC Buffer (scheme lists available)

Classchanger

Armor/Weapon/Jewels up to B grade

Misc items

Clan items

A/S Grade Shop

Luxury Shop

Deleveler

Custom currency

S grade Coins

A grade Coins

Fantastic Coins

Ancient Adena

Raidbosses(http://www.l2fantastic.com/index.php?topic=347.0)

Hero system

First era heroes will be nominated by class based matches only with gear restrictions (+3 max, no boss jewels). Minimal of two instead of five players for a match.

Second era heroes will be nominated by open olympiad matches and CB matches will be disabled. No gear restrictions during that era.

Olympiad will be running 3 hours during the evening.

Customized olympiad shop with edited prices and more items.

Olympiad cycle will start on Friday so classbased olympiad will start on 15-02-2013.