Format VAIO

ProJecT

Hello,

I am trying to format my laptop. It's a Sony VAIO VGN-FW51MF.

Here's the problem.

I downloaded Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

I burned the .iso on a DVD disc, but when I instert the DVD in my laptop nothing is happening, it just says that it can't find the proper files.

So, I explored the disc to see what files are inside and there's only 1 rar file. What the -beep-?

I unrared all the files with a virtual driver and re-burned them on a CD. Again, nothing happened.

Any ideas?

y u so saks

download another windows fdzo

Already did.

you have a laptop...even an Sony...VAIO...but still you don't know how to downlaod and install a Windows.....sacks.

Did you even read my post?

noob, it's not bootable, you must create a bootable dvd, go download windows on a IMAGE and burn it using the burn image option from nero and it will work... u.U

Did you even read my post? That's what I did.

The thing is how should I burn it? As I said the first time, there was a RAR file inside the image, so I burned it like this and nothing happened.

The second time I un-rared the files from the image, and then I burned them. Still nothing happened.

Already did.

Did you even read my post?

Did you even read my post? That's what I did.

The thing is how should I burn it? As I said the first time, there was a RAR file inside the image, so I burned it like this and nothing happened.

The second time I un-rared the files from the image, and then I burned them. Still nothing happened.

go dl nero and select bootable disc

go dl nero and select bootable disc

Already did man.

First give us the link that you download the windows.

Check your PMs since it's from torrent. I will sent it to Raule aswell.

Οταν σου δινω Ultimate και μου λες θελω Home Premium συγνωμη αλλα δεν συνεχιζω να σου παρεχω βοηθεια.

Οταν σου δινω Ultimate και μου λες θελω Home Premium συγνωμη αλλα δεν συνεχιζω να σου παρεχω βοηθεια.

Ultimate έχω τώρα. Θέλω να βάλω τα Home Premium, εσύ που κολλάς;

Εγώ σε ένα laptop ενός φίλου μου έβαλα αυτά http://yourbittorrent.com/torrent/2110851/windows7-homepremium-el-x64.html και είναι gg το pc του.

*64 bit ειναι!

Εγώ σε ένα laptop ενός φίλου μου έβαλα αυτά http://yourbittorrent.com/torrent/2110851/windows7-homepremium-el-x64.html και είναι gg το pc του.

*64 bit ειναι!

Thanks.