How to hack school laptops

piravlos

Introduction

Hello ppls, this is my tutorial on how to make yourself administrator on your school laptops, in Australia we got given laptops to use instead of books and I have found a way around the protection they have, it's nearly air tight.

Step 1

Find a way to get into "Startup Repair".

All I done was started it and mid boot disconnected the battery, this probably isn't good for it, but it works.

Step 2

Wait for the "Startup Repair" to complete, it will say that it found no errors and give you the option to send a report. Do not close this box!

Step 3

Find where it says "View error information" or something similar to that, Click on it and it will open up a notepad.

Step 4

Click File > Save, then navigate to C:/windows/system32/.

Step 5

Locate rename "osk.exe" to anything, this is the On Screen Keyboard.

Step 6

Locate and copy "cmd.exe" and paste it in system32 and rename the copy of "cmd.exe" to "osk.exe".

Step 7

You are now finished with "Startup Repair", reboot your laptop but do not login!

Step 8

Click the "Accessibility Wheel" and turn on "On Screen Keyboard".

Step 9

This will open command prompt, type 'control userpasswords2' and set your account to administrator!

Congratulations you are now Administrator!

Now all you need to do is locate your proxy client that is installed on your laptop. You can find this in "Program Files".

Mine was "BlueCoat Proxy", I renamed the "ProxyClientConfig.xml" to something else and it disables it.

You're all done, it's pretty simple.

Thankyou for reading!

I am not responsible for any trouble you get in, if you get caught.

to egrapsa agglika na to katalavenoyn oloi!!!!

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I am currently trying your method on a blue lenovo laptop that they gave out. I've completed all the steps up to step 8 which does not work. The CMD exe does not pop up, nothing pops up. Are you meant to rename the cmd.exe as "osk" or "osk.exe". Does it matter if you don't add the ".exe"? Please help.

Btw; Can't i simply change the name of the proxy in the process of step 4-6 to disable it as well?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am currently trying your method on a blue lenovo laptop that they gave out. I've completed all the steps up to step 8 which does not work. The CMD exe does not pop up, nothing pops up. Are you meant to rename the cmd.exe as "osk" or "osk.exe". Does it matter if you don't add the ".exe"? Please help.

Btw; Can't i simply change the name of the proxy in the process of step 4-6 to disable it as well?

Thank you.

cmd is already a executable file, so, no, it doesn't matter if you put .exe

You can disable proxy in that way, too

cmd is already a executable file, so, no, it doesn't matter if you put .exe

You can disable proxy in that way, too

Hello, I tried disabling the proxy by renaming it. For some reason i can't access the internet now. I am connected to the my home wireless network but i cant seem to access the internet. I was wondering if the same thing has happened to OP as well. Please help.

Thank you.

EDIT: I fixed it. =='' Sorry for any trouble/spam....Cheers~