hellbound (L2J) L2 REBORN PVP SERVER 13/01/13

l2Reborn

well , you are the most retarded on this forum for my opinion , and nobody will help u with that attitude.

Blah blah go and stick ur head on the ground tsunami boy... So going back to bussines anybody knows how to fick that stuck on the login screen ???

I still have this shit

Me too bro, believe me its time to keep looking another server... I think its a particular DDOs company protection who doesnt let some IP's to connect. but u know admins from the servers... they are wannabe's and they cant do sh1t

Me too bro, believe me its time to keep looking another server... I think its a particular DDOs company protection who doesnt let some IP's to connect. but u know admins from the servers... they are wannabe's and they cant do sh1t

But its not the same error as yours... I waited tooo long for this and im sad to left it... But GM boy could answer us

OM

Ur error its kinda more complicated, try to take that .dll from another server's system... if that .dll its not on the system folder i think ure -beep-ed up :D

OMG Thank you bro it actually worked...

can't believe all the server fail the grand opening.. i bet if he had open beta this kind of problem wasn't here and the grand opening would be just fine... anyway, the unwriten rule, if u failed the grand opening, the server faild too.. good luck anyway